Quadratec Tent Sale

• If you don't have a JK it really isn't worth it. If you have never been there before it is worse than black Friday morning at the mall, a lot of shoving and pushing coupled with loss of tempers, I have been to the last three and will not go again

• I haven't been in a few years but I would guess that if you don't have a JK there's less craziness for those parts. I dunno.

Kennett Brewfest is also Saturday, just sayin...

Resulting BEER TALK has been moved to here: http://www.delawareja.com/forum/index.php?topic=41652.0 because it was worthy of it's own topic and I wanted to reply to it.

• I was going to go, but if it's mostly for JK then it won't really be worth my time.

Jeep XJ (Lifted 2", Misc. goodies inside, 195k on body, 85k on inline 6) Jeep WJ (Stock, 236k on inline 6)

• That and the wife killing me for spending one more penny this year lol

Jeep XJ (Lifted 2", Misc. goodies inside, 195k on body, 85k on inline 6) Jeep WJ (Stock, 236k on inline 6)

• I thought about going but not sure if I'll make it. It's good for jk bumpers and armor and any other jk bolt on junk. There's good tj stuff in the mix but it's a mad dash and you have to be ready to pull the trigger immediately or somebody will snag it. It's basically the most stressful in enjoyable way to get a deal on some scratch and dent parts.

• Wow so much math for me to do so early in the morning. I've never been so I feel as though I should at least check it out one time...and if it sucks I can get back in time to drink beer :mrgreen: and watch the Penn State game. If anyone does end up heading up let me know. I'll be leaving from bellefonte around 930.

• I thought about going but not sure if I'll make it. It's good for jk bumpers and armor and any other jk bolt on junk. There's good tj stuff in the mix but it's a mad dash and you have to be ready to pull the trigger immediately or somebody will snag it. It's basically the most stressful in enjoyable way to get a deal on some scratch and dent parts.

One of the best buys are Neoprene Seat covers.. $100, for a full set. Also some good deals on lighting. But is more , they have lots of vendors, food, raffles even bands playing. Worth a trip if you have never been.

Nobody belongs anywhere, nobody exists on purpose, everybody's going to die. Have a beer.

Jeeps Owned... 89YJ, 81CJ-8, 99XJ, 93XJ, 00WJ, 05LJ, 22Bronco Badlands !

• Well I am definitely going to check it out since it is my first year. I do need some seat covers! A buddy and myself will be leaving North Wilmington by 930 if anyone wants to join. Just PM me.

• Well I am definitely going to check it out since it is my first year. I do need some seat covers! A buddy and myself will be leaving North Wilmington by 930 if anyone wants to join. Just PM me.

Would recommend trying to get there as the gates open at 9. Go for the cattle stampede.

Thinking I will pass this year, don't have the spare cash or any outstanding needs at the moment. Good luck bargain hunters.

Nobody belongs anywhere, nobody exists on purpose, everybody's going to die. Have a beer.

Jeeps Owned... 89YJ, 81CJ-8, 99XJ, 93XJ, 00WJ, 05LJ, 22Bronco Badlands !

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!