Hooters M&G--Sat. June 18th -UPDATED with Pictures

• Quadratec is once again sponsoring a Meet & Greet for Jeepers at Hooters locations all over the country. DeJA will be hosting the M&G at the New Castle, DE Hooters location:

Hooters New Castle
    194 S. Dupont Hwy (Rt. 13 North)
    New Castle, DE 19720
    302-326-2526

on Saturday, June 18th at 6pm till ???

This is more of a show-n-shine event, and anyone who is a Jeep owner is welcome! The purpose of the event is for Jeep owners to get together and "meet & greet" each other, and basically just talk Jeeps!

We normally have dinner there, and after we eat there will be a drawing for door prizes (1 ticket per Jeep owner), supplied by Quadratec. Also, if we are in the first 10 confirmed locations (which I believe we are #6) we will also receive doorprizes from AtoZ Fabrication. Door prizes in the past have included hats, shirts, keychains, etc, and as always there's plenty of Q'tec catalogs and stickers.

This is a great way for area Jeepers to hear about our club, and meet our members (fun fact: this is how we got our current Administrator! :hmm: ).

Please SIGN UP on the CALENDAR! if you are attending. This is important so I can give the manager a headcount so he can staff accordingly. He may be able to work out food and/or drink specials for us, as well as give us marked parking and seating areas.

This is another good opportunity to just come hang out with fellow Jeepers, and maybe meet some new ones!

• Quote from "wanderlust"

(fun fact: this is how we got our current Administrator! :hmm: ).

What can I say.....I was sucked in by the free Jeep carabiner, Quadratec catalog, and DeJA business card! :updown:

• Well damn baby, i'll be there to take them for a spin......in my Jeep that is

1999 Grand Cherokee WJ 3" lift JK Moabs 31" tire
    1993 Grand Cherokee 7" Long Arm, Badgeless, SOLD
    1981 CJ-7 4" Lift, 31" MTR's, Pretty Blue

• I'm planning on going for a little bit, but more for the Jeeps than anything else.

Member since 2000

Jeeps Owned'79 CJ5:

Specs-

- 258 I6

- '93 Cherokee fuel injection and HO head,

- bored 30 over

- with 4x4 cam

T18 tranny with granny low / Dana 18 t-case

Dana 44 front and back from late '70s Wagoneer, both locked and loaded with 4.88 gears

SOA on modified YJ springs with shackle reversa

Fiberglass tub with 6 point cage mounted to the frame

2015 Grand Cherokee Limited
    Spec-

Quadratec Floor mats

• i think paul plans on attending (wanderlust) he can take your app. check the calendar for a list of replies...thought i saw him on there

• Being the contact for this event, I'll be there. I'll be happy to take your app at the event, and I'll be sure to bring some member decals as well.

• weee.... this is fun posting with the server overloaded (still).

I thought it started at 5, so I was a bit early. Anyhow, I took some pictures and posted them at -> http://gallery.jerryhorn.com/jeep/

I'll move the pics into the DeJA photo gallery once it starts working again.

Jerry / Whatevah

2020 Gladiator Mojave - 33" Falken mud tires, LoD side steps, Zroadz bed rack, Quadratec QRC winch bumper, Superwinch EPi 9.0, Kleinn on-board air, Kleinn air horns, lots of lights, Yaesu ham radio with GPS tracker.

Gone- 2012 JK Rubicon with stuff. Long gone- Long-arm 2001 Cherokee with stuff.

• I was lucky to make this. I thought it was on Sunday and my home computer is still down. I had just got back from vacation a few hours before I happened to see two members on rt. 273 heading that way and it made me think I was wrong on the date. I'm glad I showed up. It was good to see everyone again.

Member since 2000

Jeeps Owned'79 CJ5:

Specs-

- 258 I6

- bored 30 over

- with 4x4 cam

Dana 44 front and back from late '70s Wagoneer, both locked and loaded with 4.88 gears

Spec-

Quadratec Floor mats

• Heres the pics I took

Could a moderator please update the title to say UPDATED WITH PICTURES, a lot of people will likely overlook this thread as old news.

• :soapbox: This stupid computer system at work is only letting one picture show up and it's not the one with my Jeep!!! :doh:

Member since 2000

Jeeps Owned'79 CJ5:

Specs-

- 258 I6

- bored 30 over

- with 4x4 cam

Spec-

Quadratec Floor mats

• Anyone catch that camel? hehehe...sorry just an observation.

Im sorry i missed it. I did make it up to the hooters @ 202 and Rt 1. Didnt know there was a small gathering there too. So when is the next Meet and Greet?

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!