** June 4th Rock Run Trail Ride Sign Up***

• 1.astape, there with the pete
    2. jkgray10 - camping
    3. 2000sahara- camping
    4. Gavan - also there with the Pete.

Thinking this might be the introduction of fire jenga. Bring welding gloves and plenty of beer.

• Bumping this up, it's a bit of a drive but it's worth it. Id really like to get a good 33-35" group in addition to the big guys.

There's plenty to do there if your not on 40s and the campsites are nice compared to rc.

• One other note, I think most people are leaving Thursday evening to wheel Friday and Saturday if the additional helps. Obviously it depends on where you're coming from but it's about 4 hours from northern DE. I went back in 2009 when it first opened but haven't been able to make this trip since then, it's kind of close to the member ride but hopefully we can get a good sized group.

http://www.rockrunrecreation.com/

It's normally $27/day so cheaper than RC. On the website you can buy 20 passes for $350. If we had 10 vehicles wheeling for two days each that would cut it down to $17.50 per vehicle per day.

• I'm contemplating this trip but I'm worried with a small group my jeep might be out gunned.

Do you guys plan on coming back Sunday due to the distance? This is a little far to ride up the morning of and leaving after.

According to what I read on the website it's not $27 a day. It's $27 for Friday through Sunday unless I'm reading it wrong.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• 1. astape, there with the pete
    2. jkgray10 - camping
    3. 2000sahara- camping
    5. willf650 - camping but have to return Sat. Night

I'll come along. Count me in as long as a couple Jeeps [size=2px] [/size]equivalent to mine come. I'll put in for Vacation today so I can head up Thursday right from work. I have to return Saturday evening, would like to be home by 8:30-9:30 pm.

What time do you guys expect to quit wheeling Saturday?

• 1. astape, there with the pete
    2. jkgray10 - camping
    3. 2000sahara- camping
    6. Stafford

I'll wheel with you Will, I'd like to get one or two more people in the non-40" group. Probably around the same time we usually call it a day at RC...~4pm-ish depending on breakage and all that other stuff.

• Couple questions?

Has anyone rented/reserved a camp site yet?

The place lists the camp sites as primitive. How primitive? Can you get a truck and trailer to them, is there room for a truck and trailer at all of them or just the "Large Camper" one?
    I would probably just like sleep on my trailer or in the bed of my truck. I would not be averse to just sleeping in the parking lot if you can't pull up to the camp site.

I also see alcohol is prohibited. How stringent is this rule? Is this the letter of the law or do they look the other way as long as you don't act like an ass.

I also see I misinterpreted the fee. The rates change based upon week day versus weekend but it is a per day fee.

• I havent called about camping yet but will to let them know were coming. we'll be in the Saddlebak Campsite of the park. http://www.rockrunrecreation.com/Camping.aspx

Camping is primitive and I tent camp. There's a port a jon in the camping area and thats about it. Plenty of room for truck and trailer at camp. We will all have them.

Rates: Camping is $12 per site per night. Wheeling is $27 per day

Alcohol- yes, its fine at camp. Not during wheeling.

Ill be rolling early Thursday afternoon. We can all exchanges numbers because if ypu arri e after 5pm on Thursday you'll need to open the park gate to let yourself in.

Matt - 856.522.9677

• I'm in for this, driving it up Thursday afternoon and back Saturday night. I haven't camped out since Boy Scouts, so I'll be finding a motel.

1. astape, there with the pete
    2. jkgray10 - camping
    3. 2000sahara- camping
    6. Stafford
    7. Slowpoke

• I think lAst time they made us have a site per tow rig. I believe we managed to get a few and just commandeered one in the center for a central hang out spot. The place was pretty empty so I wouldn't worry much.

2000 Sahara, All custom...
    2000 Cherokee Police package, Beater....

I may be slowest and the stupidest

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!