wave DENIED

• Quote from "GOTMUDD02"

Not to shabby but here is a monster for you and it even comes with a 5.7 Ram Jet :suspicious:

We know what big Jeeps are, and just to let you know BBD followed this one down a few blacks :peace:

But elff does more than GWNF.

Listen, this is not a my jeep is better than yours. The beauty of jeeps is that they are all different. I don't like chrome or stainless accessories, that does not mean you are stupid if you do.

• Quote from "skrewhead"

They're not so tough after you drag em out of their vehicle and have your foot on their throat.

I didn't read that as a threat, actually I laughed outloud when I read it. It's so dead on as to how I feel sometimes when driving and see some idiot do something stupid.

• I can't say I have never felt like doing it.

Member since 2000

Jeeps Owned'79 CJ5:

Specs-

- 258 I6

- '93 Cherokee fuel injection and HO head,

- bored 30 over

- with 4x4 cam

T18 tranny with granny low / Dana 18 t-case

Dana 44 front and back from late '70s Wagoneer, both locked and loaded with 4.88 gears

SOA on modified YJ springs with shackle reversa

Fiberglass tub with 6 point cage mounted to the frame

2015 Grand Cherokee Limited
    Spec-

Quadratec Floor mats

• RTI ramps are fun, but Flexing on the trail is even more fun
    Now where did I put that passenger front tire??

OOOO there it is

• Do you want a cookie?

I mean you have a nice jeep, but are you trying to start conflict or just trying to show off?

We have a thread for showing off, go post your pictures there.

• Quote from "DieselCj"

Do you want a cookie?

I make the cookies!!!!!

Just responding to an earlier post. Its a forum, it's what you do.

• speaking of waves denied...

i turned directly in front of a tj today - both is us in our front row and making opposed turns from route 13 onto route 8 (east and west respectively). i waved to her - nothing back. hmm...give a girl some 31"s and she's above us little people. maybe if i lift her jeep for her on friday she'll starting waving back to me??? :doh: haha - j/k jen...don't want anyone freaking on me over the wave issue.
    chris (see you on friday, monkeygirl :laughing: )

• this is starting to become not fun anymore.

let me get this straight, people can post pics of Alan all flexed out on an rti ramp, but elff at paragon is showing off?

here is a pic of elff flexing out on the paragon rti ramp, and for everyone who is upset that they didn't get a wave, notice the wave...

later

• I LOVE this, and WILL remember it...too funny:

"...somepeople just are not supposed to be astronauts."

Thanks Elff! (nice Jeep!)

• first and foremost:

Quote from "jeepartie"

...and for everyone who is upset that they didn't get a wave...

i'm upset i didn't get a wave :rolleyes:

secondly:

did he swap to the PJ's because of goodyear revamping their metric 35" MT/R line or are the pj's just stickier?
    just curious,
    chris

• They are some awesome flex pics. I love the air ride suspension. Does it allow you to air up or down your suspension while on the trail. If so can you level your body back out if your off camber with it. :question:

That is a sweet jeep Elf maybe some night I'll meet up with you and turtle and the crew at Newtons.

Rock on :wavey: :up: :up:

Former V.P. (2006-2007)
    V.P. of Jeeps for Joy (2004-2010)
    President of Jeeps for Joy (2010-2012)
    Beater Build Winning Driver (2009)

• Quote from "BDLSTOY"

They are some awesome flex pics. I love the air ride suspension. Does it allow you to air up or down your suspension while on the trail. If so can you level your body back out if your off camber with it. :question:

That is a sweet jeep Elf maybe some night I'll meet up with you and turtle and the crew at Newtons.

Rock on :wavey: :up: :up:

It's an active system...not only can you adjust it on the fly but it has a sweet auto-leveling feature. If I wasn't such a cheap bar-steward I'd definitely go with that setup.

--Ian

• I've only seen Elff's once, at one of the Meet & Greets I think. Thought the airbag suspension was cool, but didn't realize it was self-leveling too, that's awesome. I'd like to see that working on the trail, I need to get out more...

• DRJ
    that is Artie's sig not mine.
    I can not take credit for his wittiness. It is funny as he11

Chris,
    I swamped to PJs because I wanted to use my existing rims with 37s and PJs were the only brand that I could find that have a 37x12.5 tire on a 16" Rim. I didnt want a 13.5" wide tire. Turtle found a nice review that listed their performance as pretty much on par with the MTRs. So I took a chance and to date, I found that they are much better in the mud than MTRs and equal in everything else. They ride nice on the street too

BDLSTOY
    Up down, left right, forward back and even diagnol tilts are possible
    On the road, when you hit 20mph it enters active mode which keeps the tub level while turning. Makes a 6" lifted jeep drive like a sportscar.

For the record
    I wave to all wrangler style jeeps modified or not [military to TJ]
    and
    I wave to all modified Cherokees
    and
    I am such a nice guy that even wave to modified Liberties
    In fact one of my favorite jeeps is that KJ with the solid front axle conversion.

I just dont get upset when people dont wave back, and I find it amusing that some people act like the jeep wave is an obligation.

No more
    No less

• Quote from "quadna71"

speaking of waves denied...

i turned directly in front of a tj today - both is us in our front row and making opposed turns from route 13 onto route 8 (east and west respectively). i waved to her - nothing back. hmm...give a girl some 31"s and she's above us little people. maybe if i lift her jeep for her on friday she'll starting waving back to me??? :doh: haha - j/k jen...don't want anyone freaking on me over the wave issue.
    chris (see you on friday, monkeygirl :laughing: )

For a minute I thought you were talking about Icky. I thought, "That's a sure sign he's in trouble." :laughing:

Member since 2000

Jeeps Owned'79 CJ5:

Specs-

- 258 I6

- bored 30 over

- with 4x4 cam

Dana 44 front and back from late '70s Wagoneer, both locked and loaded with 4.88 gears

Spec-

Quadratec Floor mats

• I totally agree, that the wve should not be an obligation. Its just a jeep. Not like anyone else with the same car wave to each-other. But what do i know, im just a mall crawler.[/quote]

• Quote from "Slimer"

For a minute I thought you were talking about Icky. I thought, "That's a sure sign he's in trouble." :laughing:

C'mon now!

1. I would definitely recognize my own Cherokee

2. I'm on 33's :)

• It wasn't the non-wave that astarted the discussion. It was the attitude the guy had, according to the account. That's what started the mess. Then we got off track as so often happens after 4 pages of emails.

Member since 2000

Jeeps Owned'79 CJ5:

Specs-

- 258 I6

- bored 30 over

- with 4x4 cam

Spec-

Quadratec Floor mats

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!