new to DE.........

• i'll say it again, ya'll are wonderful!!! what exactly is a "downstater?" that means i'm not as hooked up as all you all right?? i am not new to the off-roading crew, but i am new to the proper tires/wheels this time 'round...
    i work weekends but i really hope to catch up with you all soon....
    hey to all the jeep chicks out there, we definitely rule the road girls! :rollsmile:

• "downstater" is just someone who lives in the southern part of the state, usually below the canal I guess. Often referred to as "sLower Delaware", but not by me. :spinrhead:

Welcome to DE and the site! :wavey:

Quote from "wranglergirl02X"

i'll say it again, ya'll are wonderful!!! what exactly is a "downstater?" that means i'm not as hooked up as all you all right?? i am not new to the off-roading crew, but i am new to the proper tires/wheels this time 'round...
    i work weekends but i really hope to catch up with you all soon....
    hey to all the jeep chicks out there, we definitely rule the road girls! :rollsmile:

• Hey! did you hear that CBS was going to make a "CSI-Seaford" but since everyone had the same DNA, it was pointless.

There were three older Delaware men, dead on the slabs at the morgue. The assistant asked the Coroner what happened to them all. The Coroner said that the first guy, from New Castle County had met a young woman at a bar in Wilmington, they'd had a few drinks, one thing led to another, and he went home with her. Her boyfriend a UD football star caught them and killed the guy. "Oh" the assistant said, "what about the second guy?" "Well he's from Kent County, and he won $1 million at the slots, and his heart just quit". "Sad" said the assistant. "And the third guy?" "Well, he's from Sussex County, and he was struck by lightning". "Wow!, but why is he smiling?"

"Oh, he thought he was having his picture taken"

• Hey and welcome to the club.
    Im from down state like Keith and Sara
    There are a few more members and guest down here
    all are great people
    So where did u move from ?
    tell us alittle about ur jeep when u get time and post some pics
    If u cant post picks email them to me if u want ill post them for u
    Rubicon0677@comcast.net
    let me know if u need anything
    i live work and play at the beach like the rest of us down staters do

• yeah i don't have any pics posted of my jeep, but plenty of myself!! i need to work on that.... my jeep is an 02' left-over that i got on jan 1st 03' - burgandy - black soft top only - just got 31" BFG A/T's w/ solid black 8" rims (i think..) they stick out a bit..looks real sweet...rides great! can't wait to get it off this black top though...thinkin of going muddin up in NJ this weekend, i am from the pines so i know the trails a bit...let me know when ya'll are hittin the beach! :spinrhead:

• Quote from "wranglergirl02X"

and where am i supposed to put those?? :shrug:

Send one to me and I'll put it in a gallery
    then put it on the board.

mrjoej@msn.com

OH! by the way, welcome to the club :wavey:

(BBD is thinking of a girl post your pic thread lol)

• Welcome to the club. I make it down to the beach on weekends to fish also. Hope to see you on the beach!

99 TJ with 2&quot; Skyjacker spacers/shocks<br />33x12.50 MTR&#039;S

• Welcome to the club. I make it down to the beach on weekends to fish also. Hope to see you on the beach!

99 TJ with 2&quot; Skyjacker spacers/shocks<br />33x12.50 MTR&#039;S

• Welcome to the board :wavey:

We can always use more jeep chicks around. Hope you can make it to a meeting.

What's your name? Or did I miss that somewhere?

• Quote from "MoneyMan"

Welcome and if you in the Middletown area PM me we have some trails for all types of Jeeps on our farm.

:sniffle: :sniffle: :sniffle: :sniffle: :sniffle: :sniffle:

Are you holding out on us?

• If it's on a farm I would imagine they don't want A LOT of people out there at once.

Member since 2000

Jeeps Owned'79 CJ5:

Specs-

- 258 I6

- '93 Cherokee fuel injection and HO head,

- bored 30 over

- with 4x4 cam

T18 tranny with granny low / Dana 18 t-case

Dana 44 front and back from late '70s Wagoneer, both locked and loaded with 4.88 gears

SOA on modified YJ springs with shackle reversa

Fiberglass tub with 6 point cage mounted to the frame

2015 Grand Cherokee Limited
    Spec-

Quadratec Floor mats

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!