Installing lift on soldier's Jeep and working on Steve's Jp.

• A few weeks ago Paul was asked by a father who had a son in Iraq if we, as a club, could help him out by installing a lift on his son's Jeep. He has been gathering up al the parts and I am going to make this Sat (Aug 13) the work day. It is a BDS 3.5" YJ lift with a SYE intall. I have all the tools and space, but I will need a few extra hands. I want to start around 8:30. If we have enoough time and people we will also do some work on Steve's Jeep. Post if you can make it. PM me if you need directions.

Aaron

• I can make, see ya there

02&#39; F250 SD w/ 285&#39;s and 17x9 1079&#39;s<br />99&#39; XJ w/ 8&quot; and 35&#39;s - GONE!<br /><br />I miss wheeling! :(

• I can make it Saturday in the morning. Not sure how much help I'll be, but I'm always willing to learn. Even on those silly YJ's. :peace:

• I won't be able to do it that weekend. I'm heading home from the beach that day and probably won't be in until 3 or 4.
    Maybe next time

Former V.P. (2006-2007)
    V.P. of Jeeps for Joy (2004-2010)
    President of Jeeps for Joy (2010-2012)
    Beater Build Winning Driver (2009)

• I'm planning on going.

Member since 2000

Jeeps Owned'79 CJ5:

Specs-

- 258 I6

- '93 Cherokee fuel injection and HO head,

- bored 30 over

- with 4x4 cam

T18 tranny with granny low / Dana 18 t-case

Dana 44 front and back from late '70s Wagoneer, both locked and loaded with 4.88 gears

SOA on modified YJ springs with shackle reversa

Fiberglass tub with 6 point cage mounted to the frame

2015 Grand Cherokee Limited
    Spec-

Quadratec Floor mats

• I wont be able to come over till the afternoon and I will have Buster with me but call me if you can use my help.

• As wanderlust said...I don't know how much help I can be becuase I am still learning about all this stuff....

BUT I'm free on Saturday and I am sure it is always a good chance to meet people...

P.S. - I'm helping lift a 2500 HD tonight..haha 6 inches and it isn't probly gonna fit out the garage (isn't the best thing to learn on)

• I also added this event to THE CALENDAR! if people would like to sign up there so Aaron can have a quick view of who's planning on showing up.

Aaron, I can add directions to your place if you want me to. Just send me a PM, as I need them anyway.

Paul

• I PM'ed directions to all that asked.

Rob, not sure if you have been to the new house so check the calander for directions.

Extra sets of hands will be more then welcome for grabbing tools and lifting :). I'll even show you all how to install a SYE.

• i think he meant rob smith.

2 things: if enough people show up we are going to split into2 groups. one doing the lift and one doing steves jeep. i am bringing a bunch of parts from my jeep to put in steves jeep.

2nd, is the club buying lunch?

• Quote from "rafartist"

Aaron, were you talking to me (Rob Frantsi) or the other Rob? About the new house that is.

Rob Smith

• About lunch: Sorry guys, this wasn't included in the plan, and I don't think it can get done by tomorrow. Bring a bag lunch.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!