October 15th Rausch Creek Stocker Trail Ride - UPDATE

• now i can not imagine keith would do such a thing

That's MR. Captain Beach , to you

Edited once, last by ().

• My cb can receive but only sends static. My antenna is too short and until I get it raised up, I dont want to put another cb in b/c i will fry it out (I think that's the problem)

• I have 2 portable CB's that anyone is welcome to borrow. I also have a couple sets of FSR's.

If it&#39;s not dirty, I&#39;m not having fun!<br /><br />&#39;97 TJ SE 5 speed 4 banger - NO BLING<br /><br />REAL JEEPS HAVE 2 DOORS!

• http://www.accuweather.com says...

Times of clouds and sun; windy in the afternoon. Winds from the WNW at 13 mph. High: 72° F RealFeel: 68° F

Jerry / Whatevah

2020 Gladiator Mojave - 33" Falken mud tires, LoD side steps, Zroadz bed rack, Quadratec QRC winch bumper, Superwinch EPi 9.0, Kleinn on-board air, Kleinn air horns, lots of lights, Yaesu ham radio with GPS tracker.

Gone- 2012 JK Rubicon with stuff. Long gone- Long-arm 2001 Cherokee with stuff.

• Is Rausch Creek getting pounded by rain, or was that Jersey and Northern PA? But there is supposed to be a front moving in Friday night and Saturday anyway the will push that stuff out.

Member since 2000

Jeeps Owned'79 CJ5:

Specs-

- 258 I6

- '93 Cherokee fuel injection and HO head,

- bored 30 over

- with 4x4 cam

T18 tranny with granny low / Dana 18 t-case

Dana 44 front and back from late '70s Wagoneer, both locked and loaded with 4.88 gears

SOA on modified YJ springs with shackle reversa

Fiberglass tub with 6 point cage mounted to the frame

2015 Grand Cherokee Limited
    Spec-

Quadratec Floor mats

• rausch has been getting a lot of rain..but the front is moved now and should be a decent day for wheeling......finally

• J-man, if you get this I am still up for leaving from Flying J at 6:00AM. I tried PM'ing you twice but for some reason they are going to my outbox and not being sent :shrug: . I would like to pull out @ 6:00AM sharp so I guess if you are still planning on going I will see you then. Post up here and let me know 'cause I don't know what's up with the PM situation.

• they'll be in the "outbox" until they are read by the person you sent them to. then they move to your sent box.

Jerry / Whatevah

2020 Gladiator Mojave - 33" Falken mud tires, LoD side steps, Zroadz bed rack, Quadratec QRC winch bumper, Superwinch EPi 9.0, Kleinn on-board air, Kleinn air horns, lots of lights, Yaesu ham radio with GPS tracker.

Gone- 2012 JK Rubicon with stuff. Long gone- Long-arm 2001 Cherokee with stuff.

• AWESOME! Oh wait....I can't go. :upset:

Well, I'll be going to Rehoboth for a meeting so at least I'll be at the beach. But I won't be ON the beach. :upset:

Member since 2000

Jeeps Owned'79 CJ5:

Specs-

- 258 I6

- '93 Cherokee fuel injection and HO head,

- bored 30 over

- with 4x4 cam

T18 tranny with granny low / Dana 18 t-case

Dana 44 front and back from late '70s Wagoneer, both locked and loaded with 4.88 gears

SOA on modified YJ springs with shackle reversa

Fiberglass tub with 6 point cage mounted to the frame

2015 Grand Cherokee Limited
    Spec-

Quadratec Floor mats

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!