SURPRISE!!! Sunday "wrenching" at Andrew's!

• No biggie, just swapping rollbard pads out. CRFjeepGUY is going to come down from Townsend too. 10:00AM okay?

Andrew, can you PM him with directions?

DrJ

• here r the directions ..................

From rt1 go south till you get to rt 30 just a little south of Milford.
    At that blinking traffic light make a right then a left at the stop sign.
    That will put you on rt30.
    GO down about 5-6 miles till you come to HERITAGE ROAD.
    MAke a right on to it and go down till you see KINGS CROSSING
    on the left.
    GO into the development and at the first stop sign make a left.
    Go around the corner and from the corner house mine is the thrid one
    on the right
    Tan with blue shutters and a big garage out back.It has blue doors but will probally be up
    My jeep will be in the driveway.
    If anyone needs anything else call my cell on the day of ,..............
    302-245-8646.

• I should have more wrenching parties at my house. But since I rarely know what I'm doing (while wrenching or not) I can't see it being very productive.

I make things up as I go. That way no one knows I screwed up.

Member since 2000

Jeeps Owned'79 CJ5:

Specs-

- 258 I6

- '93 Cherokee fuel injection and HO head,

- bored 30 over

- with 4x4 cam

T18 tranny with granny low / Dana 18 t-case

Dana 44 front and back from late '70s Wagoneer, both locked and loaded with 4.88 gears

SOA on modified YJ springs with shackle reversa

Fiberglass tub with 6 point cage mounted to the frame

2015 Grand Cherokee Limited
    Spec-

Quadratec Floor mats

• I'll be doing some wrenching near Wilmington in a week or two, but... it's just putting on a hitch, and trying to find the horn, so I don't think it'll take very long. hehe

we do need somebody up north to do some mods, though... I can't really do a 3 hour round-trip (especially since I'd just be watching, anyhow... lol).

Jerry / Whatevah

2020 Gladiator Mojave - 33" Falken mud tires, LoD side steps, Zroadz bed rack, Quadratec QRC winch bumper, Superwinch EPi 9.0, Kleinn on-board air, Kleinn air horns, lots of lights, Yaesu ham radio with GPS tracker.

Gone- 2012 JK Rubicon with stuff. Long gone- Long-arm 2001 Cherokee with stuff.

• I think we could handle putting on a hitch at my house Jerry. I don't have the room, tools or knowledge to put in a lift, build a cage, or put the Hummer front on your Jeep, but how hard can a hitch be?

The horn though is another matter. Near the exhaust right?

• Andrew,
    If I swing by, can we rotate my tires and try to fix this popping/bumping I am getting in my steering? I'll help out with the lunch and bevs.

• Quote from "quadna71"

me too - have fun like always!
    chris

chris
    now u know if u were here
    all this wrenching would be at ur house

matty
    should not be a problem
    stop by

• Quote from "wanderlust"

or put the Hummer front on your Jeep

hmm... you mean, I can make my XJ look like an H3? :idiot:

Quote from "wanderlust"

The horn though is another matter. Near the exhaust right?

supposedly under the headlights, I didn't see them the last time I crawled under it... and it's way too stinkin' cold to crawl around now.

Jerry / Whatevah

2020 Gladiator Mojave - 33" Falken mud tires, LoD side steps, Zroadz bed rack, Quadratec QRC winch bumper, Superwinch EPi 9.0, Kleinn on-board air, Kleinn air horns, lots of lights, Yaesu ham radio with GPS tracker.

• Quote from "jeeprubicon"

chris
    now u know if u were here
    all this wrenching would be at ur house

You might want to give Chris and I at least one month after he returns before any wrenchfests are scheduled at our garage...we're going to need a lot of quality time together. :smlove:

• Quote from "whatevah"

I'll be doing some wrenching near Wilmington in a week or two, but... it's just putting on a hitch, and trying to find the horn, so I don't think it'll take very long. hehe

we do need somebody up north to do some mods, though... I can't really do a 3 hour round-trip (especially since I'd just be watching, anyhow... lol).

I am over in Jersey you are more then welcome to use the garage.. about 45 minutes from the DE bridge.

• probably just do this in the driveway. hehe I've got a garage, but like most every other middle-class american, it's full of junk :D

Jerry / Whatevah

• Quote from "joo"

so Andrew, what does coleen think of all this wrenching. It started with me and 3 - 4 weekends.....now you got more....so tell me, what does she really think??

she is really indifferent

thank you for p/p
    i mean asking
    lol

• you should make the directions to your house a sticky, directions to "andrews love palace and jeep repair"

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!