GWNF V - Poll added!

• Quote from "DrJ"

This is still a STOCKER-oriented event, so if you've never been off-road before and/or have a stock JEEP vehicle,

What are you saying, I gotta bring my Jeep this time? :shrug:

I don't know if the girl I asked to come with me will wanna ride that far in my deathtrap. :ghostly:

• Putting on the calendar and really hope to make it, just have to see what's going on then.

This last trip was a blast though, and I have to say, as one who whole heartedly voted to return to Kephart, this campground is better. MUCH bigger, flatter, mucho campsites, fire rings, tables, and the bathrooms and showers are a very short walk. Other than being on the other side of hte mountain, and the gate locking at 10 pm, it's a great spot (long as we turn the music off at 10...)

• I think you'll find that it will be. Unless of course you and Andrew don't come, then the trip will be cancelled.

i'm off to call Colleen right now.

• Cool, I'll try to borrow my brothers Geo Metro this time (gets 50 mpg). :innocent:

J/K, I'll try to bring the YJ for this one. :grin:

• Hope to make this one but will probably have to leave Thursday afternoon...Deb can't take 2 days off the second week of school! The administration frowns upon that!

1990 YJ, 4" Rough Country Lift, 33x12.5 BFG MT, Some Custom Rattle Can Paint

• Would the weekend BEFORE Labor Day be better for our teachers, and everyone else? Now's the time to discuss and change. I think our campground volunteer loves us enough to reserve the overflow lot!!!

• I wouldn't object to later in Sept but that may be getting to a little cooler weather that some folks may want to avoid.

1990 YJ, 4" Rough Country Lift, 33x12.5 BFG MT, Some Custom Rattle Can Paint

• We will make this one. Probably three of us. Either weekend is good for me. Whichever works for everyone else...

Government is the great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else.<br />-Frederic Bastiat

• I know us teachers are the minority but maybe we could do the labor day weekend. Many people have off on the Monday so we could wheel on Saturday and Sunday and Monday would be out lazy pack up and go day.

On the other head, Labor day weekend is usually pretty hard for people to schedule around.

And yeah, later in September is fine also - We're both looking to move into a new district next year so taking time off so soon is a pain.

• Quote from "joo"

If we were to change it...

Better check with the camping people to see if we can RESERVE the Labor Day weekend, because I get the feeling the camp ground would be busy...

Good point Joshy boy

• Can't make it Sept. 7-10, got tickets for Richmond race Sat. nite Sept. 9.
    If it's the weekend before Labor Day or later in Sept. I'll be there. :spinrhead:

If it&#39;s not dirty, I&#39;m not having fun!<br /><br />&#39;97 TJ SE 5 speed 4 banger - NO BLING<br /><br />REAL JEEPS HAVE 2 DOORS!

• We're talking the weekend before Labor Day, possibly Labor Day weekend, or the weekend after. Shall I make a poll and let the majority decide?

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!