GWNF V - Poll added!

• To try and throw my .02 (a wrench) in the mix...

Does anyone else think that Labor Day may be a huge pain? I am thinking traffic, camping, other anual type events...

What if you toss out Labor Day and add either the weekend of Sept 15/16 or the 22/23?

1990 YJ, 4" Rough Country Lift, 33x12.5 BFG MT, Some Custom Rattle Can Paint

• Leaving on Thursday and then Sunday (like this past trip) should help on the traffic issue. Not that I matter any more than anyone else, but those two later weekends are out for me.

Now shut up and stop trying to screw this up!!!!

:smlove:

• Doesn't matter to me.

I voted for the weekend before Labor Day. It just seemed to make sense that the kids and teachers are still out of school and parents could take off easier than when the kids started school. Just my .02.

I think I'll be in no matter what weekend is chosen. Unless, of course, Andrew & Colleen don't go, then I won't go either. Andrew saved me from being scared to death on that hill.

It really is a great place and I think everyone that didn't go this time will agree once they get there. The really only PITA is going over that mountain.

The campground host said that the overflow area is rarely used but I would like to see if we could reserve the area for the dates we pick just in case.

We can also move further back in that field so we are farther away from everyone else that would be camping around us. There are going to be more people there next time because of the season.
    \

• we are in

labor day wknd is out for us
    colleen cant get off work all wknd
    so either before or after would be better for us

for those of u who wanted to go last time but didnt ,
    u truely have no excuse not to do it
    gas is all u have to pay for
    and the toll on the way back
    i spent $80 to get there
    and $60 to get back
    and i was towing a 4x8 trailer packed with all the
    gear and 20 bags of fire wood

• CRAP! We just got our schedules for next year. The first week is August 21st! That means we can't take off any days if we do it the weekend before Labor Day.... :throwpc: (shoulda kept my mouth shut)

• When will the poll be finished so I can put in for the days at work .

85 cj7 4" suspension 1" body lift on 33X13.50 swampers , Ford 9" / arb , t18 trans , dana 300 t case , and a efi 5.0 from a 93 gt . ( soon to have dana 44 and arb in the front )

• Cool I will put in for my personal days .

85 cj7 4" suspension 1" body lift on 33X13.50 swampers , Ford 9" / arb , t18 trans , dana 300 t case , and a efi 5.0 from a 93 gt . ( soon to have dana 44 and arb in the front )

• can you tow my jeep for me!!!!!!!!!! :driving:

• im working out deatils for a flat bed 18 wheeler to go to moab
    so i might be able to swing that

hmmm where can i park the rig at brandywine ?????

carl ur in this time right?

missed u at the last outting

how was the party btw?

• O well..

Already have a Virginia camping trip planned for that weekend. Have to wait till next year to make the trip.

• the dinner was great.. my dad got a little loaded, which was pretty funny. actually it was REAL funny..

yeah we should be in this time.. as long as I do not have the jeep apart.. I just found an 8.8 for it..

• Quote from "DCC"

Ok.. Taking off the 24th and 25th. Hope to have a ladyfriend with me this time. :innocent:

me too... or maybe the wife.. :yevil:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!