easy garage upgrade

• Anything keeping the other sides of the door from swinging out? I like the idea of it. Something nice and easy to keep your doors from getting damaged and taking up space.

Government is the great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else.<br />-Frederic Bastiat

• nice, we carry something similar.

got a link? I could only find the hangars that hang the full doors from the top of the door frame.

Jerry / Whatevah

2020 Gladiator Mojave - 33" Falken mud tires, LoD side steps, Zroadz bed rack, Quadratec QRC winch bumper, Superwinch EPi 9.0, Kleinn on-board air, Kleinn air horns, lots of lights, Yaesu ham radio with GPS tracker.

Gone- 2012 JK Rubicon with stuff. Long gone- Long-arm 2001 Cherokee with stuff.

• y do you care you have a yellow XJ :bang:

Because I had a customer at the counter who was looking that earlier today. Plus, I plan on removing my XJ doors this summer. but, I'll probably just put them in my cargo area and still have room for all my gear. :razz:

Jerry / Whatevah

2020 Gladiator Mojave - 33" Falken mud tires, LoD side steps, Zroadz bed rack, Quadratec QRC winch bumper, Superwinch EPi 9.0, Kleinn on-board air, Kleinn air horns, lots of lights, Yaesu ham radio with GPS tracker.

Gone- 2012 JK Rubicon with stuff. Long gone- Long-arm 2001 Cherokee with stuff.

Edited once, last by whatevah ().

• I am just impressed you still have the door nuts

That's what I was thinking. I "lost" mine long ago.

&quot;I mean, I&#039;ve always been a libertarian. Leave everybody alone. Let everybody else do what they want. Just stay out of everybody else&#039;s hair.&quot; - Clint Eastwood -

• That is a great idea!!
    The paint on the bottom of my doors is all scratched off from keeping them on the garage floor during the summer :down:

93 YJ 5spd w/ 4.10s, 3.5&WCF_AMPERSAND" black diamond suspension lift, 33&WCF_AMPERSAND" BFG all-terrains, crager 397s, alpine mp3 head unit and amp, 4.0TB, K&amp;N air intake<br />2008 Commander Rocky Mountain Edition 4.7 V8 (no mods yet, but prob soon)

• Actually, can someone from Quadratec post a link if you have them. I only found this and it doesn't sit flush enough against the wall.
    http://www.quadratec.com/products/12020_10.htm

this is what i was talking about, it's similar just for full doors only, it hangs them on the wall, thats similar, probly should have specified.

• I just found this tread but I geuss 33 engineering is no longer in business. Anyone know of any other wall mounts for Jeep door storage?

Neill

In a perfect world every dog would have a home and every home would have a dog.

• Get a wall hanging tube bike rack from Walmart for $12. and then use some Pipe insulation to pad. Done deal .

Nobody belongs anywhere, nobody exists on purpose, everybody's going to die. Have a beer.

Jeeps Owned... 89YJ, 81CJ-8, 99XJ, 93XJ, 00WJ, 05LJ, 22Bronco Badlands !

• Get a wall hanging tube bike rack from Walmart for $12. and then use some Pipe insulation to pad. Done deal .

Good idea but with my Silverado in the garage that will not work plus I like the idea of them being close to the wall.

Neill

In a perfect world every dog would have a home and every home would have a dog.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!