RCRocs Club Comp and Trail Ride with Jeep 101

• Is there any chance anyone would be interested in staying at a local campground versus the parking lot "facilities"? I'd be interested in making a weekend out of it myself, but a hot shower and toilet at the end of the day would be nice. I know you guys are hard core though, this is just a feeler.

Wow. I guess JK's do make people soft.
    :safeyet

I'd be fine with checking out one of the camp grounds. Echo Valley has a bad rep so maybe we can check the other one. (Forgetting the name right now.)

Are Kat and the kids going?

• Wow. I guess JK's do make people soft.
    :safeyet

I'd be fine with checking out one of the camp grounds. Echo Valley has a bad rep so maybe we can check the other one. (Forgetting the name right now.)

Are Kat and the kids going?

:laughabove: You know how I roll! I'm fairly certain Kat and the kids would be down for this one providing we stay at a campground. I'm sure the girls will do something other than the comp. on Sat., but they would all be down with an easy day for the 101.

• Is this event strictly for members? I wouldn't mind coming if I'm in town. Might be doing a motorcycle ride from Ft. Benning, Georgia to San Antonio, Texas. Kind of want to do that more but if it doesn't happen this would be a great back up.

• Is this event strictly for members? I wouldn't mind coming if I'm in town. Might be doing a motorcycle ride from Ft. Benning, Georgia to San Antonio, Texas. Kind of want to do that more but if it doesn't happen this would be a great back up.

Everyone's welcome. :up:

• I would like to come both days. To see the comp and do the jeep 101 and trial ride :up:

If I wanted a Hummer I would of asked you sister!<br /> <br />2006 Golden Eagle with not much Golden Eagle left. 2008 JK Wrangler Sahara stocker. Formiely DKGoldenEagle

• This is usually the biggest turn out ride of the year so if you are on the fence about going, there are going to be groups running all levels and tons of experienced people there to show the ropes. Nick can't wait to see how the new project turns out, stoked for the ride man :driving:

• Everyone's welcome. :up:

Awesome! My bike trip got pushed back to June so I think I will be there. What info do I need to go and camp there and where it is.... I pretty much don't know anything about it so... Point me in the right direction :driving: Do you guys convoy up there?

• Awesome! My bike trip got pushed back to June so I think I will be there. What info do I need to go and camp there and where it is.... I pretty much don't know anything about it so... Point me in the right direction :driving: Do you guys convoy up there?

Here is Rausch Creek's website. http://www.rc4x4.org/ Most of the info you will need is there.
    As for camping, I haven't looked up the name for the other campsite yet so you know as much as anyone about that right now. ;D
    There may be some sort of convoy but there will be groups leaving at different times for this one due to registration on Friday, the comp on Saturday, and the ride on Sunday so in other words, no promises.

Post up any other questions you have and I hope to see you up there!!!

• Is there any chance anyone would be interested in staying at a local campground versus the parking lot "facilities"? I'd be interested in making a weekend out of it myself, but a hot shower and toilet at the end of the day would be nice. I know you guys are hard core though, this is just a feeler.

This is a great place to camp with kids and is only 15 minutes from the park.

http://www.twingroveparkcampground.com/

• http://www.twingroveparkcampground.com/

Steve would not last 3 sec. in that place. That or he wouldn't be any fun, one of the two. :innocent:

Copy and paste from the RULES section of the web site:
    Alcoholic Beverages: This is a family campground. Alcoholic revelry is strictly prohibited. Carrying open alcoholic beverage containers in public areas is also prohibited. We reserve the right to evict any intoxicated or disorderly people.
    You know I'm all about the revelin'! :laughing: Found out we have to go to a 60th wedding anniversery the day of the comp., however I'm still gunning to come up for the 101 day in the JK.

• I am going to try to make both days can't wait see you then. :driving:

If I wanted a Hummer I would of asked you sister!<br /> <br />2006 Golden Eagle with not much Golden Eagle left. 2008 JK Wrangler Sahara stocker. Formiely DKGoldenEagle

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!