*SOLD* 2003 TJ Sport

• Up for sale is my 2003 TJ. I'm the original owner - ordered it from the factory in June of 2002 and took delivery on Halloween of that year here in Delaware. I've done a lot of things to it that make it both comfortable to ride and also very capable on the road, beach, or trails. I've driven it as far as northern Minnesota, Boston, and Charleston, SC without a problem and usually average 13mpg between city and highway. It has about 63,100 miles on it and runs great. I'm asking $12,500 for it but will entertain any reasonable offers. Thanks for looking.

Couple fairly recent pictures (click to see them in higher resolution):

A few more pictures from today. Let me know if anyone has any questions.

Here are most of the specs:

2003 Jeep Wrangler Sport
    4.0l I6, 5 speed, D30/D44 w/4.88 gears
    A/C, cruise, fogs, full doors w/tinted windows, tilt, soft top w/tinted windows, center console
    ARB in the D30/ARB in the D44 (Alloy USA shafts in both the D30 and the D44)
    315x75x16 BFG MT KM2's
    Moab Jeep Wheels - 16x8" w/5" of backspacing
    Spidertrax 1.25" wheel spacers
    RockKrawler Long Arm Upgrade w/trianguated rear 4link and front 3link
    Currie progressive rate coil springs - 4"
    MORE 1" body lift/MORE 1" motor mount lift
    RockKrawler Severe Duty front trackbar w/drop bracket
    Currie Enterprises HD steering system
    Old Man Emu LT shocks (front and rear)
    JKS bar pin eliminators (front)
    Nth Degree Shock shifters (rear)
    Vanco Big Brake kit for 16" wheels
    Black Magic front pads w/Centric Premium rotors
    JKS front anti-sway bar quicker disconnects (adjustable & greasable)
    Advanced Adapters Heavy Duty SYE
    Tom Woods custom built rear double-cardon driveshaft
    Custom rear bumper w/clevis points, 2" receiver, and antenna mount
    Custom front bumper w/2" receiver and clevis points
    Warn 9.5ti winch
    Tomken winch mount
    Warn steering gearbox skidplate
    Savvy aluminum fuel tank skidplate
    ARB front diff guard/cover w/dipstick
    Riddler rear diff cover
    Savvy aluminum rockers w/steel slider
    OR-Fab Sport cage, with rear add-ons (full front, overhead, and rear kit)
    SWAG flat-back tailgate conversion (drop-down kit)
    4" OEM Rubicon flares
    Optima Yellow Top battery
    ARB air compressor to run the air lockers
    Kilby dash-mount switch panel
    Cobra 75wxST CB radio
    4' Firestik FS2 CB antenna
    Deluxe Sport Handles
    Infinity Kappa 5 1/4" in all 4 locations
    VisionX headlamp housings with H4 bulbs
    Painted headlamp trim rings
    Herculiner sprayed inside of tub
    Heated driver and passenger seats
    LED tail lights, reverse lights, and rear marker lights

Kelly Blue Book's thoughts:

In the last 5000 miles I've replaced the front unit bearings, brakes, shocks, steering stabilizer, ball joints; and installed the front alloy shafts. The transmission was replaced under warranty at 35,750 miles with a brand new one (under warranty) since it was having a synchro issue with 1st gear. Never been wrecked, but had a new hood put on by my insurance company - a tree branch fell on it and dented it while I was deployed so they took care of me when I returned. If you want to see pictures of it on the beach or on the trails let me know and I'll post them up. I'll be at the beach cleanup next week (if we have it!) if anyone wants to look at it.

• I updated the first post with a bunch more pictures I took this evening. If there are any specific things someone would like to see, let me know and I'll snap them and post them up.

Chris - we're hoping to consolidate our 3 Jeeps into one. Hard to see these go as they have never let us down...

• Bump again. Too high of a price? Wrong time of the year? Too ugly? Make an offer - I'm a motivated seller ;D

Bump for a great Jeep. IMHO you just have to find the right buyer as I did. "Nice" Jeeps that are built well are a tough sell because most folks looking for "built" want trail rigs and are hesitant to pay the extra money for "nice" when they will mainly be abusing them offroad. Catch 22 really. You will find someone that appreciates the value of what you have there...

• free bump if you tell me name of tire shop. Can I leave rims mounted?

Straight six or nuthin!
    1993 Jeep Wrangler Sport w/ splash graphics!
    1993 Dodge W-350 Cummins
    2006 BMW 325xi wagon.

• Forwarded to a friend of mine in PA who may know someone looking.

Good luck. Shame to see you sell it.

Member since 2000

Jeeps Owned'79 CJ5:

Specs-

- 258 I6

- '93 Cherokee fuel injection and HO head,

- bored 30 over

- with 4x4 cam

T18 tranny with granny low / Dana 18 t-case

Dana 44 front and back from late '70s Wagoneer, both locked and loaded with 4.88 gears

SOA on modified YJ springs with shackle reversa

Fiberglass tub with 6 point cage mounted to the frame

2015 Grand Cherokee Limited
    Spec-

Quadratec Floor mats

• Hey There: I spoke with Artie over at Quadratec in West Chester and I was asking around about a good used Wrangler built up and yet has a good ride. Your Jeep came highly recommended. One of my Cherokees, which I built up nicely, got into an accident a couple of weeks ago. It looks like I'll be in a Wrangler sooner than I was thinking. Could you let me know anything else about it or send me your cell phone. I'm a pretty serious buyer here. John Pasquantonio

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!