**DEJA Meeting** Dover Green Turtle November 9th, 5-7 PM

• There is rumor floating around that this meeting will also be addressing up coming elections for DEJA BOD, is there any merit to this ? If so I may have to burn another full tank of gas to run down there and make this meeting

• Just checking, lol, in casual conversation at another jeep outing something was mentioned about upcoming DEJA election :shrug: no problems with you guys, I just wanted to see how long I have to put my campaign together

• You could always ride shot gun with another member. Glenn and I have done that before...is freezing weather in an open Jeep.

Member since 2000

Jeeps Owned'79 CJ5:

Specs-

- 258 I6

- '93 Cherokee fuel injection and HO head,

- bored 30 over

- with 4x4 cam

T18 tranny with granny low / Dana 18 t-case

Dana 44 front and back from late '70s Wagoneer, both locked and loaded with 4.88 gears

SOA on modified YJ springs with shackle reversa

Fiberglass tub with 6 point cage mounted to the frame

2015 Grand Cherokee Limited
    Spec-

Quadratec Floor mats

• Yes. I will be there. Glen told me 3:30.

Member since 2000

Jeeps Owned'79 CJ5:

Specs-

- 258 I6

- bored 30 over

- with 4x4 cam

Dana 44 front and back from late '70s Wagoneer, both locked and loaded with 4.88 gears

Spec-

Quadratec Floor mats

• Great turnout, the space was good. Green turtle was an excellent location.

Nobody belongs anywhere, nobody exists on purpose, everybody's going to die. Have a beer.

Jeeps Owned... 89YJ, 81CJ-8, 99XJ, 93XJ, 00WJ, 05LJ, 22Bronco Badlands !

• So apparently someone from the club on their way out the door stopped by the Hostess station and complained to the teenage hostesses, instead of asking for the manager, about the speakers/sound?

Not sure who this was, although I have my suspicions. I know who walked out before the manager came in.
    Just want to say, in the future, this type of complaint would probably be better brought up to the BOD who organized the room and let them bring it up if it is an issue.

We got the room for free, we'd like to be welcome back there, personally I thought they were very accommodating even if some of the younger/newer servers were still learning they were still very nice and took good care of us.

• That was by far my favorite place to have a meeting yet. The room was almost big enough, had great service, and free! I'd like to go back. I can't see why there were complaints. :shrug:

• It was good seeing everyone there last night and meeting a few new people! It was a great turnout and excellent venue as well! Hardkor, Lisa and I were the last ones to roll out of the parking lot around 9ish. Got to meet some awesome XJ owners from SDJC. Glad they could come out and hang with us as well!

Your life is made up of 2 dates and a dash... make the most of the dash!

• I thought it was a great turnout last night. I had good intentions.....As you know, I took lots of pictures for this site and also our FB page. Well, every single one of my pictures was terrible. I'm guessing it's because I used the HDR setting. Should have gone with the flash setting. Sorry.

When engaged in conversation with a fool, be sure he is not similarly engaged.
    Chief, DEJA Grammar Police

every single one of my pictures was terrible. I'm guessing it's because I used the HDR setting. Should have gone with the flash setting. Sorry.

I'm sure I never looked better than in your pictures. ;D

Member since 2000

Jeeps Owned'79 CJ5:

Specs-

- 258 I6

- bored 30 over

- with 4x4 cam

Spec-

Quadratec Floor mats

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!