Steve's Jeep build day

• I wanted to post a new thread so all could see it. I was thinking about Sunday, Aug. 27. We should only need to work on it for one day to get it finished for paint. I need to get the front axle pulled and regeared, while others can finish the interior and a few other motor things to see if we can get it started.

How does this date work for all you guys??

Aaron

• August 26 is a Saturday but it should work for me.

Member since 2000

Jeeps Owned'79 CJ5:

Specs-

- 258 I6

- '93 Cherokee fuel injection and HO head,

- bored 30 over

- with 4x4 cam

T18 tranny with granny low / Dana 18 t-case

Dana 44 front and back from late '70s Wagoneer, both locked and loaded with 4.88 gears

SOA on modified YJ springs with shackle reversa

Fiberglass tub with 6 point cage mounted to the frame

2015 Grand Cherokee Limited
    Spec-

Quadratec Floor mats

• Just checking but you know thats during GWNF right?

(I know that not everyone is going but I figured I'd put it out there)

• I dunno much about axles or motors, but I should be there. 26th or 27th?

Jerry / Whatevah

2020 Gladiator Mojave - 33" Falken mud tires, LoD side steps, Zroadz bed rack, Quadratec QRC winch bumper, Superwinch EPi 9.0, Kleinn on-board air, Kleinn air horns, lots of lights, Yaesu ham radio with GPS tracker.

Gone- 2012 JK Rubicon with stuff. Long gone- Long-arm 2001 Cherokee with stuff.

• I probably will be around Saturday or Sunday...

edit: Probably available for 1/2 day on Sunday, I think I have to head out to Chicago in the afternoon.

• I changed the original post so it reads Aug. 27.

Because of the comps I have limited amounts of weekend time, so I figured there would be a conflict with a few, but hopefully at least a handfull can show up.

Thanks,
    Aaron

• added to the site calendar. :)

Jerry / Whatevah

2020 Gladiator Mojave - 33" Falken mud tires, LoD side steps, Zroadz bed rack, Quadratec QRC winch bumper, Superwinch EPi 9.0, Kleinn on-board air, Kleinn air horns, lots of lights, Yaesu ham radio with GPS tracker.

• come on people, we need to get this thing running. we need a few sets of hands. i am sure we can scrounge up some beverages for those who come out and help.

• might sound a little stupid from the new guy, but where is this happening??? I might be able to run over for a little bit (still painting the house). I would love to help out. If it is close, I will try to stop over.

• I couldnt be there till 5 or so since I work nights so let me know if you plan on working that late and I will show up as long as I can work for several hours

• I changed the original post so it reads Aug. 27.

Because of the comps I have limited amounts of weekend time, so I figured there would be a conflict with a few, but hopefully at least a handfull can show up.

Thanks,
    Aaron

I'll still come up Saturday if you'll be there.

Member since 2000

Jeeps Owned'79 CJ5:

Specs-

- 258 I6

- bored 30 over

- with 4x4 cam

Dana 44 front and back from late '70s Wagoneer, both locked and loaded with 4.88 gears

Spec-

Quadratec Floor mats

• I'll be there on Sat, but I will be getting ready for Jen's little party. I am not sure I will have a lot of time to work on the Jeep.

I'll PM my address to the people that do not know wher I live.

• I'll be there on Sat, but I will be getting ready for Jen's little party. I am not sure I will have a lot of time to work on the Jeep.

In other words....he'll be picking up Griffin's poop.

I'll stay away. :laughabove: I'm sure the kids will have somewhere to be run to.

Member since 2000

Jeeps Owned'79 CJ5:

Specs-

- 258 I6

- bored 30 over

- with 4x4 cam

Spec-

Quadratec Floor mats

• An extra set of hands are always welcome. Just come on by on Sunday.

Member since 2000

Jeeps Owned'79 CJ5:

Specs-

- 258 I6

- bored 30 over

- with 4x4 cam

Spec-

Quadratec Floor mats

• Send me the address I will stop buy . I will have my 6 year old whit me if that is OK .

85 cj7 4" suspension 1" body lift on 33X13.50 swampers , Ford 9" / arb , t18 trans , dana 300 t case , and a efi 5.0 from a 93 gt . ( soon to have dana 44 and arb in the front )

• hehe realized I don't have his address, either...

Jerry / Whatevah

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!