Final build day for Steve's Jeep (hopefully)! 12/17/06

• I was thinking this Sunday Dec. 17 for the last build date. There are a whole lot of loose ends and hardware that need attention. Things just need to get fial bolted, bled out and tied up. Location will be at my house and I think we will try to start around 10 am. PM if you need directions.

Aaron

• I might make it Aaron. I'd really like too. My wife and her girlfriends are going to Phantom of the Opera that day so I'll try to find a sitter.
    I'll let you know

Former V.P. (2006-2007)
    V.P. of Jeeps for Joy (2004-2010)
    President of Jeeps for Joy (2010-2012)
    Beater Build Winning Driver (2009)

• I'm running under the assumption that I'll be working most of the day. but if not, I'll be there.

Jerry / Whatevah

2020 Gladiator Mojave - 33" Falken mud tires, LoD side steps, Zroadz bed rack, Quadratec QRC winch bumper, Superwinch EPi 9.0, Kleinn on-board air, Kleinn air horns, lots of lights, Yaesu ham radio with GPS tracker.

Gone- 2012 JK Rubicon with stuff. Long gone- Long-arm 2001 Cherokee with stuff.

• I'll be available after Christmas. I can't do anything before or I'll get neutered. :rolleyes:

Member since 2000

Jeeps Owned'79 CJ5:

Specs-

- 258 I6

- '93 Cherokee fuel injection and HO head,

- bored 30 over

- with 4x4 cam

T18 tranny with granny low / Dana 18 t-case

Dana 44 front and back from late '70s Wagoneer, both locked and loaded with 4.88 gears

SOA on modified YJ springs with shackle reversa

Fiberglass tub with 6 point cage mounted to the frame

2015 Grand Cherokee Limited
    Spec-

Quadratec Floor mats

• did it happen?

Jerry / Whatevah

2020 Gladiator Mojave - 33" Falken mud tires, LoD side steps, Zroadz bed rack, Quadratec QRC winch bumper, Superwinch EPi 9.0, Kleinn on-board air, Kleinn air horns, lots of lights, Yaesu ham radio with GPS tracker.

Gone- 2012 JK Rubicon with stuff. Long gone- Long-arm 2001 Cherokee with stuff.

• did it happen?

Yeah it happened and we got some good stuff done, but it still isn't finished. Don, Fran, Neil and Chis showed up at various times durring the day and they worked through soem of the detail work. I actully spent most of my day working on my house addition because the back-hoe I rented was costing me $$$$ while at my house.

Thanks to all the helped,
    Aaron

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!