Deja Trail Ride to RC on Saturday, August 11th

• Deja will be hosting a trail ride to Rausch Creek Off-road park on Saturday, August 11th. This ride is open to all levels.

If you are interested in attending, please post up and include where you will be meeting us and what level you will be running.

I will have a caravan leaving from the usual spot of Rt.41 and Newark Rd. at 600am.

Thanks
    -Chris

(edit: linked to calendar -JH)

• All of the specifics about Rausch Creek can be found at : http://www.rauschcreekoffroadpark.org

Looking at my calendar, I will be out of town the weekend of the ride. If one of the assistant trail bosses are able to attend, please post up. Or if anyone else would like to lead this ride, let me know

Thanks

-Chris

• Unless I get the call from work count me in, where is the usual spot to meet? I was born and raised in LSD, so I am not familiar with your big cities up there......

• Hey Andrew how's it going. Been missing you around here.

Hope all is well :wavey:

Former V.P. (2006-2007)
    V.P. of Jeeps for Joy (2004-2010)
    President of Jeeps for Joy (2010-2012)
    Beater Build Winning Driver (2009)

• and do they have levels for OEM little wagoneers? :driving:

I lead a group of stock Jeeps 05-28-06 with my bone stock Suzuki Sidekick (same thing as a Geo Tracker) @ RC last year. And it still gets me to and from work. :driving:
    Here I am helping Ken AKA "Jeepgnome" get through a spot. [url=http://www.delawareja.com/gallery/data/815/35Dscf0685.jpg]<<<<--(pic is clicky)

my jeep isn't trail ready yet and would love to check it out. :driving:

What do you mean "not trail ready"? If it runs, has recovery points and you can drive it, it's trail ready. :razz:

• I lead a group of stock Jeeps 05-28-06 with my bone stock Suzuki Sidekick (same thing as a Geo Tracker) @ RC last year. And it still gets me to and from work. :driving:
    Here I am helping Ken AKA "Jeepgnome" get through a spot. [url=http://www.delawareja.com/gallery/data/815/35Dscf0685.jpg]<<<<--(pic is clicky)

I can't believe that pic is still around, how shameful of me. My jeep has grown up now tho.

If you do ever get a chance to watch Donnie wheel a Zuki, take it, its a crazy thing to watch.

• I lead a group of stock Jeeps 05-28-06 with my bone stock Suzuki Sidekick (same thing as a Geo Tracker) @ RC last year. And it still gets me to and from work. :driving:

What do you mean "not trail ready"? If it runs, has recovery points and you can drive it, it's trail ready. :razz:

I don't have any of the required trail safety equipment yet and it doesn't quite run right. I am having a radiator install now then on to the top and doors. I just got it under a month ago. it's a fast work in progress! :driving:

84 Cj 7 AMC 150, 4.5" BDS Lift, Twin Stick, BF Goodrich 35s...

98 Grand Limited (Wife's)
    ~Always interested in trades~

• I should be there... gotta give my rock rails another workout :D

Jerry / Whatevah

2020 Gladiator Mojave - 33" Falken mud tires, LoD side steps, Zroadz bed rack, Quadratec QRC winch bumper, Superwinch EPi 9.0, Kleinn on-board air, Kleinn air horns, lots of lights, Yaesu ham radio with GPS tracker.

Gone- 2012 JK Rubicon with stuff. Long gone- Long-arm 2001 Cherokee with stuff.

• if I have to, I will. I know a few spots I want to hit, would be blue trails. We can meet at the Wawa in Lancaster, intersection of Rt 30 and 896.

Jerry / Whatevah

2020 Gladiator Mojave - 33" Falken mud tires, LoD side steps, Zroadz bed rack, Quadratec QRC winch bumper, Superwinch EPi 9.0, Kleinn on-board air, Kleinn air horns, lots of lights, Yaesu ham radio with GPS tracker.

• I think I will be camping overnight on the 11th if anyone else wants to stay up at RC. I plan on attending the treal ride on Sat and practicing for the comps on Sun. I can set soem courses up if you guys want to try the stock mod lines on the man made course.

• Hey Jerry,i will be going up n east ext. i would like to camp but never did that,what time we meeting at park and time were hitting trails?hopefully aft 9am? I'm going to Phillies game Friday night.ill be there .if running late ill call you.

• I think the normal plan is to be in the parking lot around 8:15-8:30 so we can hit the trails at 9.

Jerry / Whatevah

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!