What have you done to your Jeep today?

• I didnt want to stick it on the outside because it is not very tacky so I was afraid it would fly off. I am also a little worried that the new banner at the top will get scraped off by the wipers but, what are ya going to do?

• I didnt want to stick it on the outside because it is not very tacky so I was afraid it would fly off. I am also a little worried that the new banner at the top will get scraped off by the wipers but, what are ya going to do?

In 7 years I've never had a Member sticker come loose.

When it comes time to change them they are always still plenty stuck to the windshield.

• Well Finally I completed my Scout Dana 44 rear axle install, Thanks Aaron for the welding! Installed with very few snags..

The hardest part was figuring out how to route the Scout parking brake cable.. Drivers side was easy but the pass side required 2 pulleys to get it to line up right with the CJ pedal cable. It actually works well ! Will post a few pics tomorrow.

Front axle next..

Steve

Nobody belongs anywhere, nobody exists on purpose, everybody's going to die. Have a beer.

Jeeps Owned... 89YJ, 81CJ-8, 99XJ, 93XJ, 00WJ, 05LJ, 22Bronco Badlands !

• Drove the YJ to West Chester today. Inspection time ! 1st stop Emissions FAIL :cuss: Bad cat so off to Quadratec. With new cat in hand I started the disassembly muffler/tailpipe off no problem. started to pull the cat off the head pipe and I find RUST and a HOLE :upset: .Call all the local part suppliers and Quadratec not available! :bang: Finally located one at NAPA in Downingtown but won't be in till 4pm. So the beast now sounds like a top fuel drag car and is stuck in W Chester till Thurs(work tomorrow) but she is nice and warm and dry in the shop. One good thing I am sure the cat was the problem( it was completely empty) and it did pass the safety inspection :up:

• Drove the YJ to West Chester today. Inspection time ! 1st stop Emissions FAIL :cuss: Bad cat so off to Quadratec. With new cat in hand I started the disassembly muffler/tailpipe off no problem. started to pull the cat off the head pipe and I find RUST and a HOLE :upset: .Call all the local part suppliers and Quadratec not available! :bang: Finally located one at NAPA in Downingtown but won't be in till 4pm. So the beast now sounds like a top fuel drag car and is stuck in W Chester till Thurs(work tomorrow) but she is nice and warm and dry in the shop. One good thing I am sure the cat was the problem( it was completely empty) and it did pass the safety inspection :up:

I recommend getting a front/head pipe from a TJ since they're routed differently and give you more clearance. I got hung up on a rock in rock creek with my YJ one and it cracked my manifold :bang:...let me just say that was a LOUD 2 hour drive home haha :doh:

• Well my beast is up and running. Ems3420 and I worked on the wiring to tidy it up and make the engine bay all pretty. Then we deciced what the hell might as well throw the front clip back on it. Well any way it looks like a Jeep again after 4 months. Hope to be on the trail with it by April 24th. Just look fot the orange frame ya can't miss it!!!! LOL :roflmao:

Percy I saw your Jeep this morning At Tragos(spell) when I was in The Dub C.

Neill

In a perfect world every dog would have a home and every home would have a dog.

• I recommend getting a front/head pipe from a TJ since they're routed differently and give you more clearance. I got hung up on a rock in rock creek with my YJ one and it cracked my manifold :bang:...let me just say that was a LOUD 2 hour drive home haha :doh:

I'll remember that next time I found and bought a YJ pipe so that's what is goin on it now

• Finished up my bumper/winch install.

looking good, geoff. i promise that i'll get into a real good stuck at Big Dogs so you can get to use it!

~ JD
    * WARNING - The above post may contain trace elements of biting sarcasm. Those with known sensitivities should avoid staring directly at it.

• Well painted the front end of the Cj last nite. Played taxi for percy to get his yj and more parts!!!! Going to try for the roll cage and rest of the wiring 2nite. Rewire the front end and install some Hella light upgrades.

• Installed my Rokmen gas tank skid today. Kinda a pain doing it alone but all in all it was a very easy project. Took about 1 hour. Definitely can see a large gain in clearance both to the ground and to the axle.

• who makes those switches?

got a surf tag and added rod holders to the front bring on the fish

.,=======o00o<br />//__|__l__,\___\,___<br />l_---\__|__|---&#91;]lllllll&#91;] _<br />(o)_)____(o)_)--o-)_)__

• Switches are made by Carling. But the whole assembly is from SPOD. http://www.4x4s-pod.com/

Jerry / Whatevah

2020 Gladiator Mojave - 33" Falken mud tires, LoD side steps, Zroadz bed rack, Quadratec QRC winch bumper, Superwinch EPi 9.0, Kleinn on-board air, Kleinn air horns, lots of lights, Yaesu ham radio with GPS tracker.

Gone- 2012 JK Rubicon with stuff. Long gone- Long-arm 2001 Cherokee with stuff.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!