What have you done to your Jeep today?

• Me thinks I blew an outer wheel bearing. :rolleyes:

Driving Saturday night :driving: I started hearing the front tire screaching slightly, as if I was in a turn too fast. TREs and ball joints only have a few 1000 miles on them so I would doubt they went. Plus it's only coming from the driver side tire. :shrug: Can't think of what else it could be.

Guess I'll put it in the garage until it gets warmer. Don't have time to fix it now. :doh:

Member since 2000

Jeeps Owned'79 CJ5:

Specs-

- 258 I6

- '93 Cherokee fuel injection and HO head,

- bored 30 over

- with 4x4 cam

T18 tranny with granny low / Dana 18 t-case

Dana 44 front and back from late '70s Wagoneer, both locked and loaded with 4.88 gears

SOA on modified YJ springs with shackle reversa

Fiberglass tub with 6 point cage mounted to the frame

2015 Grand Cherokee Limited
    Spec-

Quadratec Floor mats

• Crap! Ball joint! :doh: :bang: Just in time for Snow-megadon!

You know what this mean; that we'll end up getting a couple feet of snow!

Member since 2000

Jeeps Owned'79 CJ5:

Specs-

- 258 I6

- bored 30 over

- with 4x4 cam

Dana 44 front and back from late '70s Wagoneer, both locked and loaded with 4.88 gears

Spec-

Quadratec Floor mats

• When a man lies, he murders some part of the world.  These are the pale deaths, which men miscall their lives.  All this I cannot bear to witness any longer.  Cannot the kingdom of salvation, take me home.

• Ballistic Jester Wheels and 35x12.50's just in time for the RC trip next Saturday.

I'm curious to see how much flex you can get with the 35s and 2.5 lift. I'm still debating between 2.5 and 3.5 for myself.
    Also, how is the 35 on the stock tire carrier working? Fit alright? Any initial thoughts on stress to the tailgate hinges?

• I replaced the stock tire carrier with the Teraflex adjustable carrier and I also brought the Teraflex brake light extension kit.

When a man lies, he murders some part of the world.  These are the pale deaths, which men miscall their lives.  All this I cannot bear to witness any longer.  Cannot the kingdom of salvation, take me home.

• I look at it this way, battle scars on wheels, fenders and doors make it look used!! :up:

When a man lies, he murders some part of the world.  These are the pale deaths, which men miscall their lives.  All this I cannot bear to witness any longer.  Cannot the kingdom of salvation, take me home.

• Elff, dude the jeep looks sick!!!! Lots of changes since I saw it last.

bLaTaNt DiSrEgArD<br /><br /><br />TJ 98 4 banger gone but not fogotten<br />WJ 02 limited- Do all vehicle &quot;QUICK THROW A LOCKER AT IT!!!&quot;

• It's on Page 253 of this thread.

I also finished siping the tires. They came out great.

I'll need to upload a pic to web page so I can link it here.
    Seems like I don't have permissions, or this forum has the attachment setting turned off

• Went yesterday to the DMV to pay for.my vanity plate
    R U B I C O N
    :shrug:

I thought Surfrider had that tag... hmm I guess he let it go.

Jerry / Whatevah

2020 Gladiator Mojave - 33" Falken mud tires, LoD side steps, Zroadz bed rack, Quadratec QRC winch bumper, Superwinch EPi 9.0, Kleinn on-board air, Kleinn air horns, lots of lights, Yaesu ham radio with GPS tracker.

Gone- 2012 JK Rubicon with stuff. Long gone- Long-arm 2001 Cherokee with stuff.

• Ball joints replaced and everything put back together. Test drive seemed fine. Frigging COLD in my garage!

Member since 2000

Jeeps Owned'79 CJ5:

Specs-

- 258 I6

- bored 30 over

- with 4x4 cam

Spec-

Quadratec Floor mats

• after over a month of collecting...i finally installed my Spod with Aeroforce interceptor gauge, and a pair of Black Box Logistics LED spots on the windshield...can't wait for tonight to adjust them and try them out....they are BRIGHT on a 12V dewalt battery...and priced well too.

The Spod is a pricy little switch unit...but after seeing it's quality, and ease of install....adding accessories are going to be super easy (just need to find 5 more since i have the switches :driving:

can't wait to pick up my custom rock sliders that Zach at AtoZ did for me....they are done, but i can't get up there till the first week of march to pick them up. have to prime, and paint them so ill prob wait till spring to bolt them on.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!