What have you done to your Jeep today?

• What I have found with my rain gear cover is that it needs to be a tight fit or water pools on top. Once it pools it leaks threw. that said, I love my rain gear top. It's the only top I own, with the exception of my bestop bikini top

this. If it is loose and can pool then it will leak. Pull those straps down tight.

• this. If it is loose and can pool then it will leak. Pull those straps down tight.

Both of my Rain Gear covers hold a pond full of water and don't leak. Getting the cover off sucks though.

and also placed a small order from AtoZ Fab for 4- 14" ORI Struts... :innocent:

Wurd....let me know when you go to tune them. I am far from an expert but if we have a few hours to crawl and do some high speed stuff, I think I can get you close. Any chance we can get a scale to get the weight resting on each tire? Like anything else, suspension balance is the key.

• Both of my Rain Gear covers hold a pond full of water and don't leak. Getting the cover off sucks though.

Wurd....let me know when you go to tune them. I am far from an expert but if we have a few hours to crawl and do some high speed stuff, I think I can get you close. Any chance we can get a scale to get the weight resting on each tire? Like anything else, suspension balance is the key.

Mine were always good too, I would keep my bikini top on plus keep a wood 1x1 stick to keep a high spot in the middle, Now, with a cage I might need to make a peak for the rear section.

Nobody belongs anywhere, nobody exists on purpose, everybody's going to die. Have a beer.

Jeeps Owned... 89YJ, 81CJ-8, 99XJ, 93XJ, 00WJ, 05LJ, 22Bronco Badlands !

• Both of my Rain Gear covers hold a pond full of water and don't leak. Getting the cover off sucks though.

I have about a 8-10 week wait for the ori's to be built and shipped. So we have some time to work out any details. Once we do the rest of the re-build after the struts come in I can work on finding a scale if that will help balance everything... Aaron will be doing the work while I hold the flash light.

• Swapped out my steering stabilizer wich I hadent realized was mangled and leaking. Mounted the new one to the drag link instead of the tie-rod, should have more clearance. Also fixed a stripped caliper bolt hole on the knuckle with a heli-coil and painted my tire carrier.

• Found this when removing the center console during interior bedliner prep. Either the previous owner was hard of hearing or had some kind of remote controlled micropenis fetish. It's been in there for at least 7.5 years. Key for size reference (sorry Billy, no bananas).

[img width=1200 height=675]https://imgur.com/SjvoMNb.jpg[/img]

• Installed the new windshield frame and glass. It came out really nice, several coats of black then a good 2 part clear coat. The glass was not as hard as I thought it would be, you just have to take your time and keep your whits about you. Note: If you try this , do not even think of drinking a beer. I used a 1/4 rope to attach the seal. I'd say I was a little lucky to get it right the 1st time.

Old.... Yuck

[img width=1200 height=675]http://www.delawareja.com/gall…nloadItem&g2_itemId=44834[/img]

[img width=1200 height=675]http://www.delawareja.com/gall…nloadItem&g2_itemId=44844[/img]

[size=78%][img width=1200 height=675]http://www.delawareja.com/gall…nloadItem&g2_itemId=44838[/img][/size]

[img width=1200 height=675]http://www.delawareja.com/gall…nloadItem&g2_itemId=44841[/img]

Nobody belongs anywhere, nobody exists on purpose, everybody's going to die. Have a beer.

Jeeps Owned... 89YJ, 81CJ-8, 99XJ, 93XJ, 00WJ, 05LJ, 22Bronco Badlands !

• Nice work Steve! Looks really good!

I spent the evening installing a new starter and alternator, dropping the oil pan and reseating the Felpro gasket with a film of RTV on each side, changed the oil and then fixed the connection at the battery for the headlights. It's amazing how easy the Jeep starts now with the new alternator. Before, it usually took >5 turns of the crank to get it to fire. Now it's about half a crank and she's purring. Seems to have a little more oomph at the rear wheels as well but I only took her down the street and back. Apparently that alt has been on its last leg for a while. I really wanted to upgrade the alt but need the Jeep running. I got the highest amped one @ 94 that they had in stock. I'm hoping that reseating and sealing the oil pan gasket will stem or eliminate my oil leak now. There's always something to do right!!

Your life is made up of 2 dates and a dash... make the most of the dash!

• Installed my 1" body lift to clear the Krawlers on the trail, installed led light bulbs in my driving lights, installed red led bulbs in overhead and under dash fixtures, adjusted rear brakes, painted fender flares and installed new tires and rims, Bought Currie correct lync steering and pcs pump and awaiting some shop time at Aarons to do hydro assist. :mrgreen:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!