What do you want to do to your jeep next?

• There was a lot of talking this weekend about what we want to do next to our jeeps, lots of talk of Rhino-lining, lockers, gears and gadgets. So what's on everyone's want to do list?

I definitely want to get a front locker.
    But before that I need to re-gear so I can actually use 5th gear :driving:
    A swing out tire carrier would be nice.

I have rocker guards that are painted and now just waiting to get put on.

• i am looking to do the brute conversion. i have been eyeing it for sometime, and since i have a DD i would like to start working on saving money for it, and putting it together. NOW the big quesiton is if this will happen but i am hoping and its what i want to do.

bLaTaNt DiSrEgArD<br /><br /><br />TJ 98 4 banger gone but not fogotten<br />WJ 02 limited- Do all vehicle &quot;QUICK THROW A LOCKER AT IT!!!&quot;

• SYE and TW driveshaft..tummy tuck, get the control arms on that are in my garage, beefier tie rod set up, tri link.

but then i start to think.. i really dont need all of that based on the little amount of wheeling trips i actually go on.. so why not save your college money and save save save.. oh its a jeep thing.

1997 TJ 4 banger 5 speed, 4.88&#039;s, detroit tru track in the front d30, RE 3.5,OME shocks, JKS 1.25&quot; BL, 33&quot; BFG A/T&#039;s, Llama bumpers tire carrier, Hi lift

• Rockers, though looking at prices might just go to diamond plating. Seat covers, maybe some bushwacker flares. :spinrhead:

• I want a different front bumper....but I don't know if there is one that'll
    hold a warn 12000.

&quot;I mean, I&#039;ve always been a libertarian. Leave everybody alone. Let everybody else do what they want. Just stay out of everybody else&#039;s hair.&quot; - Clint Eastwood -

• Some mods that are now on my radar....

[li]Swing out tire carrier that can also handle a jerry can, hi-lift jack and anti-personnel mines[/li]
      [li]Lunchbox locker for the front (cuz certk9 says so)[/li]

[li]Swing out coffee percolator that attaches to the swing out tire carrier (see, I have ideas!)[/li]
      [li]A navigator/spotter that looks a lot like Jennifer Aniston[/li]

When engaged in conversation with a fool, be sure he is not similarly engaged.
    Chief, DEJA Grammar Police

• What no Mennonite on a Zero Turn??????

• Sell it if stuff can stop falling off of it... Drove it Saturday night and one of the flare's "blew" off.

&quot;Gun control is like trying to reduce drunk driving by making it tougher for sober people to own cars.&quot;

• 4.5 long arm kit with old man emu shocks 35" bfg's , new front and rear bumpers coming soon i hope.

• 4.0L upgrade (anyone need a 2.5L or ax-5 trans), RE 3.5 suspension lift (looking for pieces for that) herculine the tub!

Those are my winter projects.

• Sell it

think this goes through my mind on a daily basis as well...wanna go the diesel route, now i cant decide if im going to go tdi jetta style, or cummins style :driving:

1997 TJ 4 banger 5 speed, 4.88&#039;s, detroit tru track in the front d30, RE 3.5,OME shocks, JKS 1.25&quot; BL, 33&quot; BFG A/T&#039;s, Llama bumpers tire carrier, Hi lift

• think this goes through my mind on a daily basis as well...wanna go the diesel route, now i cant decide if im going to go tdi jetta style, or cummins style :driving:

CUMMINS! 4bt swaps are awesome i wish i could do one ;(

• haha i would love to do that.. im thinking more along the lines of a cummins pick up truck

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!