*** RCRocs Club Competition Challenge - Report ***

• We Rock Rules
    http://www.we-rock.cc/cheatsheet.php
    The club comp was close to these rules.

• The courses are set up with cones. You have to make it through a number of sets of cones called a gate (which essentially forces you to take a certain path over an obstacle). Each gate you make it through shows progression so you receive negative points (a good thing). If you go out of bounds, touch a cone (or knock it over), use a strap, go in reverse etc, you receive positive points (a bad thing). Also, bonus gates are set up so you can take a harder course for more negative points.

Some of the bonus gates really required a lot of ground clearance or the ability to do a front/rear dig.

I'm really pleased with the weekend. I am really thankful for Aaron doing the spotting (and stacking :innocent: ) and for lending out advice. I donno about you but I'm looking forward to next year ;D

• We had a great time..a little burnt, the kids were filthy, but overall..it was interesting to see. You guys all did an awesome job! It was fun to watch the difference between all four of you on how you approach things and the fact that we had such a range of Jeeps instead of everyone having the same setup. :tup:

• Errr...think you're reading it wrong. BMJA won...kinda like golf, the lower the better. ;)

Thanks for the clarification. Never been to a comp so I didn't know the rules. :shrug:

Former V.P. (2006-2007)
    V.P. of Jeeps for Joy (2004-2010)
    President of Jeeps for Joy (2010-2012)
    Beater Build Winning Driver (2009)

• Hi all, My name is Spyder873 and i was with Big Rubbers at the comp. I did not compete but was taking pictures. here is a link to the photobucket account, that is pictures i took of some of your runs. If you have any of us, could you please let me know or post a link so i can get a copy.

It was great competeing against you guys and maybe we can get together soon.
    Please feel free to take any on there.
    thanks
    Fred Anthony
    Membership Director
    Venture Crew 2042 Committee Chair.

http://s38.photobucket.com/alb…spider873/del%20roc%2009/

• Thanks for all the compliments and the good pics and video. I can use it to help Ed with his spotting :). It was a great weekend with gereat weather, compitition and camping. I miss the full comps, but this put me in the mood to wheel more often. Thanks to all that helped run for supplies and for coming to support the team.

Aaron

• A bit late but here's some pics I took.

http://www.delawareja.com/gall…ausch+Club+Cup+Challenge/

I'm still trying to figure out how to down load my video from my video camera. ::)

Here's one of my favorites...

Member since 2000

Jeeps Owned'79 CJ5:

Specs-

- 258 I6

- '93 Cherokee fuel injection and HO head,

- bored 30 over

- with 4x4 cam

T18 tranny with granny low / Dana 18 t-case

Dana 44 front and back from late '70s Wagoneer, both locked and loaded with 4.88 gears

SOA on modified YJ springs with shackle reversa

Fiberglass tub with 6 point cage mounted to the frame

2015 Grand Cherokee Limited
    Spec-

Quadratec Floor mats

• Congrats on the great showing, DEJA. That was a really fun day and I hope some of you guys look at competing in the RCRocs events this season. They are very similar and just as much fun.

If you guys want to host the RCRocs Club Comp next year I think there will be some discussion about it next January-ish. BMJA hosted this year just because we proposed it to RC and there was not enough time to vote on hosts with everything else that had to be accomplished to pull it off, but I know that those of us that got the ball rolling envisioned different clubs hosting it each year.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!