R.C. Nov 14th

• I might be in for this run. I planned for the 21st, but we'll see...

Quick dana 35 test: kick one of the rear tires. If the axle breaks, it&#039;s a 35<br />01 TJ Sahara<br />TJ- 4.0 5spd, 8.8, RE 4.5&quot; lift, RC X-Flex Arms, 1&quot; BL w/ MM Lift, Clayton/JKS Trackbars, 33&#039;s, Rusty&#039;s Rock Bumpers, XRC Sliders, PIAA&#039;s, Delta H4 Conv, CB, Skids<br />Future Mods: Going back to 3&quot; springs with Johnny Joints on all the arms.

• Gonna try and make this. I have been neglecting my jeep and haven't fixed it since big dogs.

Your not the only one. I haven't done nothing except unload it off the trailer. and the bad thing is all im going to do is put back on :doh: Yea, Ill be cleaning out the big dog trash at RC. Also nobody f up any tierods because I dont have any spares.

• Im in! Its out of the shop and good to go. I might even have a 6inch lift on before next Sat! Ill be up there by 9:30 hopfully. I get off work Sat morning at 7am.

• I'm planning to make it. Gonna look the YJ over this weekend to make sure nothing important is falling off.

Randy

'88 YJ, 4" suspension, 2"body lift, 456 locked F & R, 35-12.50-15 BFG KM2s on Cragar Soft 8's
    &'03 KJ, 2"+ shackle lift, armor, BBs, 245-70-16 BFG A/T TAs

• Hoping to have my antirock delivered and put on before this run... Will be there regardless though. Can't wait to wheel with you again B, looking forward to seeing the new toy.

• So far
    B
    Altierior
    BigRed ?
    Anx1ous
    J-man
    Jc1121
    KnoxRents +2
    Elff ?
    Daddaneleana
    Solomi?
    Trikpony?
    Sarara54 ?
    Shorebird

• I'm out for this one. I bought some new stuff for the TJ and it'll give me a weekend to install before the 21st.

Quick dana 35 test: kick one of the rear tires. If the axle breaks, it&#039;s a 35<br />01 TJ Sahara<br />TJ- 4.0 5spd, 8.8, RE 4.5&quot; lift, RC X-Flex Arms, 1&quot; BL w/ MM Lift, Clayton/JKS Trackbars, 33&#039;s, Rusty&#039;s Rock Bumpers, XRC Sliders, PIAA&#039;s, Delta H4 Conv, CB, Skids<br />Future Mods: Going back to 3&quot; springs with Johnny Joints on all the arms.

• I am in for this one. I may have another Bronco and a YJ rolling up with me...not sure yet.

I am the +1 Bronco coming with Knoxrents. I just have to button up a few things on the truck, but I should be able to do that this weekend.

• I am the +1 Bronco coming with Knoxrents. I just have to button up a few things on the truck, but I should be able to do that this weekend.

welcome! :wavey:

~ JD
    * WARNING - The above post may contain trace elements of biting sarcasm. Those with known sensitivities should avoid staring directly at it.

• Well....that was short-lived. I will have to miss this time out too. I ran into a few more issues and my steering is not back together. I am away for work all week and will not have a chance to finish up. Have fun next Saturday! :(

• What time we shooting for? Seen a 930am in there!From guy that started this. :?

Wayne

I always hope to be registered, disconnected, and aired down by 8:45 so we can hit the trails by 9:00.
    (Although we never seem to leave until 9:30 :laughing:)
    Sound good? :shrug:

• I always hope to be registered, disconnected, and aired down by 8:45 so we can hit the trails by 9:00.

:up:

What time we shooting for? Seen a 930am in there!From guy that started this. :?

B is working overnight Friday and is leaving for Rausch right after work. he won't be able to arrive until 0930 or so (the 'or so' being the key phrase here). i was thinking about playing around on the comp course or something else nearby (like near the old office or trail 1) for a little while, then heading back to the parking lot to fetch him when he calls me upon his arrival.

~ JD
    * WARNING - The above post may contain trace elements of biting sarcasm. Those with known sensitivities should avoid staring directly at it.

Edited once, last by altierior ().

• Stair steps near the old office are really cool, I wanna hit them sometime during the day. Im planning on leaving around 630 which will put me at the park by 8:30 at the latest. Are you going up on the trailer Branden?

• oops, sorry i made a typo on my post above. now corrected in bold.

*note to Branden: please correct me if spoke out of turn...

~ JD

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!