*** Rausch Creek Day Pass Give-Away Contest ***

• As we've done the last couple of summers, we have a number of passes to Rausch Creek to give-away.

We've played off the 3-digit lottery numbers in the past, but it took a long time to give them all away so we are changing it up this time around.

Here's how it will work.

If you would like to be included in the contest, simply post in this thread.

Post whatever you like, but post only once.

Each entrant will be assigned a number starting at (1) based on the order of the replies.

I will list the entrants and their corresponding numbers in this post.

The entry period will last until 11:59 pm on July 31st.

On August 1st at 12:00 Noon, I will use the random number generator at www.random.org to pick the winners.

You will be able to win only once. In the event a duplicate number is generated, it will be discarded and another will be drawn.

These passes have a $35 value and allow you to wheel the main section of the park. If you wish to wheel the "new" section you must pay an additional $10.

Also, you must have a current membership card with Rausch Creek.

All DEJA Members are eligible to participate in this. Another perk of Membership. You could win your Membership fee back and enjoy a great day of wheeling for free.

To keep things above board and to avoid any possible attempts on my life, I will be sitting this one out.

Good luck, the drawing will be this Sunday at Noon.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1 - J-Man
    2 - deadfeat
    3 - BigRed
    4 - Solomi
    5 - Slopar
    6 - Jmack
    7 - CJ8
    8 - altierior
    9 - Shorebird
    10 - JBates
    11 - OrangeBrick
    12 - joshill
    13 - whatevah
    14 - Stafford
    15 - JKgray10
    16 - clendaniel
    17 - Buster Stewart
    18 - Snapper
    19 - Rockpirate
    20 - Tmiller
    21 - KnoxRents
    22 - Quantum73
    23 - CAPTAIN
    24 - Wolverine
    25 -quadna
    26 - JC1121
    27 - DKGoldenEagle
    28 - Sahara54
    29 - MrJoop
    30 - RedOliver
    31 - Chief57

Removed pending from Jmack.

• My doctor asked if any members of my family suffered from insanity, I replied, no, we all seem to enjoy it.

Nobody belongs anywhere, nobody exists on purpose, everybody's going to die. Have a beer.

Jeeps Owned... 89YJ, 81CJ-8, 99XJ, 93XJ, 00WJ, 05LJ, 22Bronco Badlands !

• [size=small]By three methods we may learn wisdom: First, by reflection, which is noblest; Second, by imitation, which is easiest; and third by experience, which is the bitterest. - Confucius[/size]

• Dinah-Moe-Hum
    Dinah-Moe-Hum
    Where's this Dinah-Moe comin' from?

~ JD
    * WARNING - The above post may contain trace elements of biting sarcasm. Those with known sensitivities should avoid staring directly at it.

• Are future members whose check is in the mail eligible?

I would say it depends how far in the mail it is.

If Captain gets to the PO Box on Sat. and it's there then OK.

I will hold your place in hopes that we have it.

If we don't get it, you will be withdrawn and everyone after you will move up a notch.

• me too! :)

Jerry / Whatevah

2020 Gladiator Mojave - 33" Falken mud tires, LoD side steps, Zroadz bed rack, Quadratec QRC winch bumper, Superwinch EPi 9.0, Kleinn on-board air, Kleinn air horns, lots of lights, Yaesu ham radio with GPS tracker.

Gone- 2012 JK Rubicon with stuff. Long gone- Long-arm 2001 Cherokee with stuff.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!