** RCRocs Club Competition and Jeep 101 ** Saturday, April 9th & Sunday, April 10th

• Going in my JK and possible my friend in his TJ- Green/Blue

• i didn't think that this weekend was open for me. but it looks like i can do Sunday. Randy, i'm in for whatever ya need from me for the 101.

Thanks John, I put you in the Blue/Black group probably guiding.

'88 YJ, 4" suspension, 2"body lift, 456 locked F & R, 35-12.50-15 BFG KM2s on Cragar Soft 8's
    &'03 KJ, 2"+ shackle lift, armor, BBs, 245-70-16 BFG A/T TAs

• Blue greens for us, although i won't be wheeling, just right seating and spotting.

Straight six or nuthin!
    1993 Jeep Wrangler Sport w/ splash graphics!
    1993 Dodge W-350 Cummins
    2006 BMW 325xi wagon.

• Thanks guys for stepping up. :up:

• I'm really trying to get my Jeep up and running for this. If I can get the Tcase squared away then I'm in. Probably gonna make it a w/end trip and see the comp and wheel in the 101. Definately Green/Blue here.

Your life is made up of 2 dates and a dash... make the most of the dash!

• Since driving up Saturday morning and rushing to tech would suck, I'm going to roll up to camp Friday night. It'll be crazy late by the time I get in due to a prior engagement. ::)

Not sure what is happening Saturday yet. Probably Comfort Inn.

It's going to be a great weekend!!!

• Since driving up Saturday morning and rushing to tech would suck, I'm going to roll up to camp Friday night. It'll be crazy late by the time I get in due to a prior engagement. ::)

Not sure what is happening Saturday yet. Probably Comfort Inn.

It's going to be a great weekend!!!

This.

• Think we will roll up pretty late on friday night since my brother has a late show. Just dropped the jeep off at the garage today to do work. 2 weeks to get that thing ready for comp.

• Not sure it means much at this point, but we do get to watch KGB run our first course before we do.

• Lol. I was C & Ping that link from my phone. Yeah. I can't think of a better or more fun group to follow. They'll bring it.

• So is there wheeling on Saturday or is it closed for the competition?

in past years i've wheeled on comp days. that's not to say that things couldn't be different this year, but i doubt it.

~ JD
    * WARNING - The above post may contain trace elements of biting sarcasm. Those with known sensitivities should avoid staring directly at it.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!