Wilmington parade

• I got a call from Tom (tugboat)
    He has found the people putting on the Wilmington parade.

If we want to have a few jeeps in this parade we can fit a few up State
    jeeps in.

We have comitted to do the Dover parade so I do not want to
    back out on our commitment but we can spair a few.

Contact (Tugboat) He will make up a list.

• When is that parade?

Member since 2000

Jeeps Owned'79 CJ5:

Specs-

- 258 I6

- '93 Cherokee fuel injection and HO head,

- bored 30 over

- with 4x4 cam

T18 tranny with granny low / Dana 18 t-case

Dana 44 front and back from late '70s Wagoneer, both locked and loaded with 4.88 gears

SOA on modified YJ springs with shackle reversa

Fiberglass tub with 6 point cage mounted to the frame

2015 Grand Cherokee Limited
    Spec-

Quadratec Floor mats

• HOLY PARADES Batman!

Is there an inclement weather date on any of these parades? It looks like we might be in for some snow on the weekend, that is if you can believe the weather people.

What does the DEJA Meteorologist forcast?

Member since 2000

Jeeps Owned'79 CJ5:

Specs-

- 258 I6

- bored 30 over

- with 4x4 cam

Dana 44 front and back from late '70s Wagoneer, both locked and loaded with 4.88 gears

Spec-

Quadratec Floor mats

• I might be able to go to a wilm parade but I cant make dover, I will be in upstate pa all morning sat

02&#39; F250 SD w/ 285&#39;s and 17x9 1079&#39;s<br />99&#39; XJ w/ 8&quot; and 35&#39;s - GONE!<br /><br />I miss wheeling! :(

• The people that are going to be in the Wilmington parade. We are to go to line up on King Street between 2nd and 4th at 11:30. We will be assigned our place in line at that time. Is there any ides on were to meet before hand to set up?

• Whats the plan here. IF all of us from up here go to Wilmington we are going to lose 8 at minimum. Blue J, Clendaniel, Me, Wanderlust, Jwalk, Tugboat, Slimer, Mellow Yellow and maybe more. Let us know what you want us to do. As of now I'm still planning on Dover. :wavey:

Former V.P. (2006-2007)
    V.P. of Jeeps for Joy (2004-2010)
    President of Jeeps for Joy (2010-2012)
    Beater Build Winning Driver (2009)

• I am planning on Dover as well since I am already on that list.

Member since 2000

Jeeps Owned'79 CJ5:

Specs-

- 258 I6

- bored 30 over

- with 4x4 cam

Spec-

Quadratec Floor mats

• Im still on for dover as long as all go's good tommorw night when I put the t-case back in. :lie:

02 Tj hp Dana 30 4.88 ox locker, Dana 44 4.88 ox locker 3inch Teraflex coils and adjustable lower control arms 33 TSL Thornbirds and 4 chipmunks workin hard under the hood.
    Less brains MORE THROTTLE

• if you need a place to set up and meet pre-parade, you can probably do so at the restaurants I chef at. Mikimotos and The Washington Street Ale House on 12th and Washington have a big enough parking lot for a bunch extra Jeeps before lunch rush (actually on St. Patty's day parade day we call it more of a drunken crawl)

feel free, I'd love to help out somehow

• :hmm: I don't think working on Jeeps while cooking would be a good idea....the board of health may have a problem.

Member since 2000

Jeeps Owned'79 CJ5:

Specs-

- 258 I6

- bored 30 over

- with 4x4 cam

Spec-

Quadratec Floor mats

• Who is going Sat? I am in, just let me know who to meet up with and where you guys want to meet so we can roll in together and I will be there with Karen. Give me some advance notice cause the old girl needs a bath bad!! If anyone is interested, give me a call at 4435533421 and let me know what up.

• aw man i wish i knew there was a parade i would be in one.. can you still sign up? ive got a pretty nice jeep.. well, it LOOKS pretty nice its anything but stock

• I believe the Dover parade is full, we only had a limited number of spots available.

The Wilmington parade is open, but I don't know any specific plans for that one. It would be best to re-read the thread and contact anyone who said they were interested in the Wilm. parade to see what their plans are. It was very last minute, and everyone was pretty much already signed up for Dover.

• :wavey: We had a showing at the Wilmington Parade. The paper said there was 10,000 people watching the parade. :up: My Jeep was driven by my neighbor Jimmy and I was in the passenger seat. :hmm: We were the only Jeep representing the club but we got a good response from the spectators. A lot of people said that they had a jeep but never knew that we were around and would check us out. :tup: The Irish Renegade did get a nice hand at the Review stand.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!