♥♥♥ PATTI ♥♥♥

• So sorry for your Loss Keith, I only met Patti once and I have only met you in person a few times but please know that i will keep you in my thoughts!!

Cooper :pink:

• Keith,
    I am so sorry for your loss. It was a true blessing to anyone and everyone who met Patti.
    One of my most fond memories will be the trip I made to GWNF. At the campfire, about "Copper".

• There's so much I want to say and don't know how to say it. Patti quickly became one of my closest friends, all my friends enjoyed having her join us for our GNOs when she was in town, my boys considered her family and so did I. I'm sure her and my grandma (oh boy did they have fun at my bachelorette party) are sitting up there looking down on us sipping cocktails with their toes in the sand. From our trips to GWNF, RC, CHSP & Beaches, Spring Flings, Sushi dates, Key West or just hanging out. She's been there for me no matter what. I'm going to miss the daily email chats and texts. We bitched about our husbands, talked about our kids and her grandkids, and concocted drink menus. We've thrown up on camping trips, laughed our asses off so bad our ribs hurt the next day and sure as hell had a great time no matter where we were or who was there whether we liked them or not. Lots of memories in 8 years, too much to try to sum up. Its only been just over a week since we last saw each other and she talked about upcoming events camping and the fishing tourney. Nothing will ever be the same but she would want us to carry on and have a good time!
    Keith we are with you and the family through this and anything you need. You guys are truly loved by all who really knew you. :hug:

Some of my favorite Patti-isms off the top of my head, I'll add more as I remember:
    GWNF Spring 2011 (to Woody) - Fuck You Copper
    My Bachelorette Party '06 (to Me) - Please don't throw up in my Jeep

• I have no words that can express this loss. Patti was an incredibly sweet, down to earth, and coolest Jeep Chicks I've ever met. Keith, I'm so sorry for your loss but happy that the two of you found each other with the coolest thing in common (jeeps). She was one of the most genuine people in the world and there smiling and laughing just when I needed it. What a great person!!!! She will forever be missed and loved! If you need anything please don't hesitate!!!

• Services for Patti, are being held this Saturday (3/17) at 3pm, at:

Keeney & Basford Funeral Home
    106 East Church Street
    Frederick, MD 21701
    (301) 662-2175

Her obituary will be in the Frederick Post on Thursday and we will post a link here for people to see.

• Terribly sorry for your loss Keith. I never got to meet her, yet from what everyone has been saying about her, she seems like quite a catch. God bless, and we'll keep you and your family in our prayers.

&quot;Always do sober what you said you&#039;d do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut.&quot;--Ernest Hemingway<br /><br />&quot;Only dull people are brilliant at breakfast.&quot; ---Oscar Wilde

• There are no words that can dimish the hurt I can only imagine your feeling. I am extremley saddened to see this post. I was hoping that we would see you and Patti at the meeting in Bear this past Sunday. She truly was a wonderful person and like the other posts she made sure to welcome my kids and I whenever we showed up to the Spring Fling or any other gathering. She had just asked me if we were going to join you guys this year in GWNF. That brightened my day to know that she was thinking about us when she had so many other things on her mind to deal with.
    Heaven has another angel looking down upon us keeping us safe. We miss you Patti ;(

98 TJ 5.9L, RE 4.5 SF, 35s, 4XDoctor Rocker Guards, AA SYE, Tom Woods DS
    2012 JKU 3" lift 35s

• Keith, I am so sorry. I know that Patti was an awesome lady and she will missed dearly. Please call upon us if we can do anything for you.

• Keith, I've been sitting here for a half hour trying to think of the right thing to say, other than the traditional things. I know I don't know you both very well, but when you belong to a certain organization you kind of become part of a "Family" of friends and aquaintances. Not always knowing everyone but we all have that common bond , and share certain feelings because of that bond, feelings of happiness,, fun at club functions,,get togethers,, and in this case ,, a loss of someone in this "family" of friends.I'am sorry for your loss.
    Please don't take this wrong: I heard they give out Brand new Jeep Rubicons up there!
    Lee and Sandi

• Keith,
    Like Lee said, words are just words and everyone says them but actions speak louder. Please everyone, donate if you can, every dollar can help cure this horrible, life destroying disease. None of us are immune, all us have been affected in some way or another. Also, please make sure your the women in your life get checked. Early detection is the key to the cure.

Steve

Nobody belongs anywhere, nobody exists on purpose, everybody's going to die. Have a beer.

Jeeps Owned... 89YJ, 81CJ-8, 99XJ, 93XJ, 00WJ, 05LJ, 22Bronco Badlands !

• For those that plan to attend the service for Patti on Saturday, the funeral home requests that anyone that's able, please park on the street or in the Church St. parking garage, so that family may use their parking lot which is limited in space. Thanks.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!