♥♥♥ PATTI ♥♥♥

• We all lost an angel today.

My Wife, Patti passed away from pneumonia which was a complication of the breast cancer she has been battling for the last 4.5 years.

She went without pain and surrounded by loved ones

Patti was the quintessential Jeep Chick.

She bought her Jeep in 2002 and absolutely loved every aspect of the Jeep life.

She was also very involved in DEJA and JFJ over the years and truly loved both.

Her and I got to spend the 5 years we had together doing many things we enjoyed doing with our Jeeps, be it hanging on the beach or camping at GWNF.

I will post some of my favorite pictures of her over the next few days as a lasting tribute to her and her service to DEJA.

We will post info on the service as soon as we know, and I plan to spread some of her ashes at the beach this summer, as she loved nothing more than having her toes in the sand.

And it will be a fun time as that's the way she would have wanted it.

Thank you to everyone for the love and support that has been given to Patti and I over the last 4.5 years.

• There are no words that can express how sorry I am for your loss. She was an amazing women and I am so grateful to have known her.

DEJA lost one of it's most dedicated members and a truly great friend today.

We are here for you Keith. Anything we can do, please don't hesitate to ask.

• I wish there was something I could say .

Patti was one of the most important people in my life . Always there to share a laugh and lend a shoulder .

She will be forever loved and missed .

I am so sorry Keith .

• there has never been words written that can express what one feels when our loved one are called away. i can only say what a dimmer world this will be with out her. but... what a blessing it is to have known her. may god ease your grief and may you find comfort in your friends.

• My heart goes out to you and your family.. I am so sorry for your loss. Please let us know if there is anything we can do to help.

Steve

Nobody belongs anywhere, nobody exists on purpose, everybody's going to die. Have a beer.

Jeeps Owned... 89YJ, 81CJ-8, 99XJ, 93XJ, 00WJ, 05LJ, 22Bronco Badlands !

• She was an awesome lady and loved by many! We'll miss her a lot. She was one who would go above and beyond for anyone.

She always took time to talk to you and get to know you!

Sorry for your loss Keith!

Former V.P. (2006-2007)
    V.P. of Jeeps for Joy (2004-2010)
    President of Jeeps for Joy (2010-2012)
    Beater Build Winning Driver (2009)

• I'm so sorry Keith, tears came to my eyes when I saw the post. We'll all miss her. Let me know is there is anything I can do.

Jerry / Whatevah

2020 Gladiator Mojave - 33" Falken mud tires, LoD side steps, Zroadz bed rack, Quadratec QRC winch bumper, Superwinch EPi 9.0, Kleinn on-board air, Kleinn air horns, lots of lights, Yaesu ham radio with GPS tracker.

Gone- 2012 JK Rubicon with stuff. Long gone- Long-arm 2001 Cherokee with stuff.

• I am sorry for your loss Keith. I feel so lucky that I have been able to get to know you both over the past few years. Patti is a sweet and kind soul, and she will be missed. But we are all better for having known her even if we wish there was more time to do so. You and your family are in my thoughts.

-Brian

• Keith are hearts are heavy with sorrow. Patti will be missed by all who knew her. She will always be here in our hearts and minds as well as in the DEJA family memories. As stated before if there is anything we can do to help you in this time of need let us know.

Keith D

• Keith I am so sorry. Patti was a great person and she will be missed. When I came to my first DEJA event (spring fling) Patti made me feel welcome and at home, and that is something I will never forget. All in the DEJA family lost a true friend today ;(

Percy

• Keith,
    Thoughts a prayers come from the Wirfel family.Though we haven't wheeled with DEJA in a while, Patti was one member we will always remember as standing out. she was a true image of how powerful a "jeep chick" could be.

edited after trying to post from blackberry

• Keith there are no words I can type here to express our sadness for your loss. When we first joined DEJA Kelly was very shy and was't sure if she could fit in with everyone. Patti was one of the first members that made her feel right at home with friends as if we've known everyone for years. We cherish the time that we were able to spend with you both. :hug:

• Keith there are no words I can type here to express our sadness for your loss. When we first joined DEJA Kelly was very shy and was't sure if she could fit in with everyone. Patti was one of the first members that made her feel right at home with friends as if we've known everyone for years. We cherish the time that we were able to spend with you both. :hug:

Funny you say that.

It will come as a surprise to many, but I really am a very shy person.

I will never forget the first Spring Fling I attended and felt rather uncomfortable among a bunch of people I didn't know.

Patti made me feel comfortable and right at home.

That was several years before her and I actually got together, but I will always remember the warm feelings she showed to someone she really didn't know at the time.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!