the "Jeep wave"

• Is it considered gauche to wave when I'm driving the wife's CRV and I FORGET I'm not in the Jeep? :rollsmile:

Nah I do it all the time in the Traverse, I waved to a Member in a red TJ the other otherday on Rt 8 in Dover and got looked at funny, then I realized I was in the car!

As for the Monkey Game if you waved to another member and they didn't wave back you could come on here and call them out on the board with time, place and jeep description if you didn' t know thier name/screenname. They would have time to fess up, debate etc but if found guilty their avatar became a Monkey. There were a couple safe zones though like Rt 1 from 5 pts to Dewey in Season, another one up North somewhere and within 5 miles of an event.

In speaking of Monkeys, who has the DeJA Monkey?

• I think one of the rules is that they had to display a DEJA sticker to be called out. So, you had to know that it was a club member to post about it. :)

Jerry / Whatevah

2020 Gladiator Mojave - 33" Falken mud tires, LoD side steps, Zroadz bed rack, Quadratec QRC winch bumper, Superwinch EPi 9.0, Kleinn on-board air, Kleinn air horns, lots of lights, Yaesu ham radio with GPS tracker.

Gone- 2012 JK Rubicon with stuff. Long gone- Long-arm 2001 Cherokee with stuff.

• I am thinking Urbancrawler but I'm not 100% sure.

EDIT: Assuming you are talking about Harry D.

Yeah Harry D, I couldn't remember his name.

Yeah thats why the member stickers are usually on windshields, no visible sticker, no Monkey game - unless you're like some who would put it on a window they rolled down . . .

• I've left my jeep at the beach most of the summer and maybe it's just that area, but WOW, there are soooo many jeeps down there my lazy arse get's tired of waving.

• Sounds fun, But with some many Jeeps driving around Bear, Newark area I would be describing someone 5 times a day.

I think you'd have that monkey avatar more often than not with as many times as I see you driving up and down Rt 40 but you don't see me. :razz: I may have a slight advantage though (depending on how you look at it) with the camo paint job.... maybe it's just hard to see my Jeep. :laughing:

I've left my jeep at the beach most of the summer and maybe it's just that area, but WOW, there are soooo many jeeps down there my lazy arse get's tired of waving.

Last night me, my buddy and my brother and his wife were at Cheeburger on Main St. eating out on the patio. I counted 27 Jeeps that drove by. That was only Wranglers too and I only counted the cruisers once each. Don't know if it's just me but seeing a Jeep roll by.... filled with college girls... topless (just the Jeeps last night)... :innocent:

So anyone from here out on Main St. last night? There were a few really nice looking built up Jeeps that drove by.

Your life is made up of 2 dates and a dash... make the most of the dash!

Edited once, last by Kuntryboy816 ().

• What time? I've started taking main street home from work. The scenery is a lot nicer then 95. :innocent:

x2 on the scenery!

I think you'd have that monkey avatar more often than not with as many times as I see you driving up and down Rt 40 but you don't see me. [img alt=:razz:]http://www.delawareja.com/forum/Smileys/default/nana2.gif[/img] I may have a slight advantage though (depending on how you look at it) with the camo paint job.... maybe it's just hard to see my Jeep. [img alt=:laughing:]http://www.delawareja.com/foru…default/icon_laughing.gif[/img]

I tend not to wave if there is a medium involved on the road. I'm a secondary road waving type of guy...

• What time? I've started taking main street home from work. The scenery is a lot nicer then 95. :innocent:

We got there about 6:30ish and left around 9. Agreed, scenic routes are much more relaxing! :innocent:

Rofl Matt! Unless the medium has trees or mountains in it you shouldn't have any problem seeing across it! Next time I'm gonna stand up on the front seat and flail both arms like an idiot! :roflmao:

Edited once, last by Kuntryboy816 ().

• topless ? the jeeps or the girls :shrug:

• Just the Jeeps so far... Give it time and I'm sure the girls will follow suit.

Year before last I saw a couple get busted for doing the dirty down at White Clay Creek... correction: I watched them do the dirty O_O and then watched them get busted for it! Guess they felt sorry that I was having a crappy day of fishing so they put on a show... I thought about leaving but I was there first! :innocent:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!