* DEJA Member Appreciation Trail Ride ** October 6th @ RC

• I'm going to send the list over to Lynn later today or tomorrow morning so any last minute changes, please let me know.

KnoxRents
    CJ8
    Stafford
    Stomper
    Captain
    Spedly
    Hookedonthebay
    ShoreBird
    I_AM_Dan
    Daddanelena
    JKGray10
    goody
    nj-rubi (pending)
    Jeffsjk- Camping be there late friday night screw it, I'm wheelin
    J-Man
    Quantum73 (pending)
    TheDarkSide shotgun with Aaron
    Buster Stewart 92 Renegade
    altierior
    BlueLesPaul2006
    Erock
    BlueJ
    RedOliver Jump150

• Glen I know BusterStewart lives in the Elkton /Newark area he does the Rt10 to 176 way and it takes him about an hour to hit Morgantown. We usually meet at the Turkeyhill at 10 and 23 around 6:15 in the morning. If you or anybody else wants to try that way and meet us we will see you there on Sat.

• Glen I know BusterStewart lives in the Elkton /Newark area he does the Rt10 to 176 way and it takes him about an hour to hit Morgantown. We usually meet at the Turkeyhill at 10 and 23 around 6:15 in the morning. If you or anybody else wants to try that way and meet us we will see you there on Sat.

What is the address for the Turkey Hill? I can meet up

• im rolling out around 2ish to head up. seting up camp for 4, two hammocks and 2 tents. where is the good camping spot. so we can at least be near each other.

• I'm keeping my fingers crossed that the wife gets off work early. (before 8pm) So I can get there a decent hour tonight. Otherwise, I'll just see everyone thats camping later tonight at the fire.
    Is someone bringing wood? :fueltofire: I can pick up a couple bundles from the store if space allows.

• The list has been sent to Lynn so she can check off the names of members.

Member please remember: You are responsible for the $15 RC membership fee (if not already a RC member) as well as the $10 NE property fee and any non-member riders ($7) you will have with you.

• Joel I didn't read the link you posted(ok I'm lazy) I dont usually have any trouble with traffic for maple grove. We get on 176 well before any traffic issues. Most of the problems on Rt 10 happen closer to the race track. You should have my number if you need to call me but I'll post up here for others if they need it. 6one0 five06 two845

Keith

• Joel I didn't read the link you posted(ok I'm lazy) I dont usually have any trouble with traffic for maple grove. We get on 176 well before any traffic issues. Most of the problems on Rt 10 happen closer to the race track. You should have my number if you need to call me but I'll post up here for others if they need it. 6one0 five06 two845

Keith

Thank you I do have your number but it is at work on my desk so I have it saved now. If anyone needs mine im 302 three 1 two 1 zero 0 seven

As for the route I am following Glen. I would rather not try a new route alone.

I'll see you guys in the morning.

Neill

In a perfect world every dog would have a home and every home would have a dog.

• I'm sure we'll all get there. I don't expect any traffic problems at the time we will be around the Mohnton (Reading) area. I generally run the R 10, I-178 route. 118mi via Lancaster vs 89mi via Reading, from Wilmington would make the decision for me. Just sayin! ;) . I'll probably be a little behind you guys at the Turkey Hill. See you all in the morning!

'88 YJ, 4" suspension, 2"body lift, 456 locked F & R, 35-12.50-15 BFG KM2s on Cragar Soft 8's
    &'03 KJ, 2"+ shackle lift, armor, BBs, 245-70-16 BFG A/T TAs

Edited once, last by shorebird ().

• Just wanted to say Thank You To DEJA for putting on this event! Also Thanks to Keith and Randy for leading our group.

Neill

In a perfect world every dog would have a home and every home would have a dog.

• yeah, i'll second that, thanks for the free ride today and food, thanks to geoff for guiding the blue greens.

Don't follow me, you won't make it....

Edited once, last by hookedonthebay ().

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!