** DEJA Trail Ride at RC - Nov 24 2012 **

• So this is the current list?

Stafford
    hookedonthebay (pending)
    Forestry17
    altierior
    BlueLesPaul2006 the wife is making this run my birthday present. We will be there.
    Quadna, probably camping, and whatever trails the group take.
    Stomper - gonna make it
    92 Renegade (pending getting a trailer to get up there)
    Shorebird
    Exige
    Spedly (pending steering fix)
    RedOliver (with Tattookid85 right-seat)
    Captain
    astape - not 100% sure yet
    Chief57 - not 100% sure either Might have a full TJ with 2 dads and 2 sons

• This is shaping up to be a pretty good ride! I'm glad to see some newbies signing up, we'll take good care of you. "Calling bow girl"! This would be a great time for get that first ride under your belt. Any one coming to RC for the first time should check out their site at rauschcreekoffroadpark.com for fees and registration info. Pack a lunch, and there are no toilets on the trails other than the ones the "bears" use. As far as the required equipment, your Jeeps are fine and we have plenty of straps and other stuff on the list. The park office opens at 8:00 and we try to get on the trails before 9:00. We will be back at the end of the day around 4:00. If anyone has to leave earlier don't hesitate to let your guide (which is one of us) know at the start of the ride so he can plan accordingly.

Randy

'88 YJ, 4" suspension, 2"body lift, 456 locked F & R, 35-12.50-15 BFG KM2s on Cragar Soft 8's
    &'03 KJ, 2"+ shackle lift, armor, BBs, 245-70-16 BFG A/T TAs

• Stafford
    hookedonthebay (pending)
    Forestry17
    altierior
    BlueLesPaul2006 the wife is making this run my birthday present. We will be there.
    Stomper - gonna make it
    Shorebird
    Exige
    Captain
    pewterss - You can most likely count me in
    NandosJK

~ JD
    * WARNING - The above post may contain trace elements of biting sarcasm. Those with known sensitivities should avoid staring directly at it.

• i think i'm bailing on this one, got a bad vibration in the rear from last outing at RC and it's getting worse. Don't think I can find a shop between now and then to do a u joint and inspect the drive shaft

• i think i'm bailing on this one, got a bad vibration in the rear from last outing at RC and it's getting worse. Don't think I can find a shop between now and then to do a u joint and inspect the drive shaft

really you got a week for 1-2 hr repair if its the ds. :).

• yea I know Aaron, going from living in a house with oversized two car garage to an apartment has really put the brakes on doing self repair, had this problem twice before, used two different shops, both shops had complete authorization to do whatever was needed, both shops elected to reuse after"cleaning up" the rear u joint instead of just replacing. I just paid them both around $180 and left as i did not want them to touch anything else. the jeep hasn't been driven in two weeks, I know this is a whole new topic for a new thread but if anybody can recommend a shop in the southern chester county area that actually does as you ask, please post up their info :bang:

• I don't personally use them but Peter on here uses DeFrank Automotive on 272 just north of Nottingham. I've also seen lots of lifted vehicles with their sticker on it.

Former V.P. (2006-2007)
    V.P. of Jeeps for Joy (2004-2010)
    President of Jeeps for Joy (2010-2012)
    Beater Build Winning Driver (2009)

Pull the rear ds, drive up to RC in "4wd", reinstall rear ds, go wheeling. Rinse and repeat on the way back.

• I am going to try my best to make this trip, I would like to break in the new Jeep.

Stafford
    hookedonthebay (pending)
    Forestry17
    altierior
    Stomper - gonna make it
    Shorebird
    Exige
    Captain
    pewterss - You can most likely count me in
    NandosJK
    Mark Skillen Greens and Blues

• ill be there for this one but it looks like my right seat is full. my cousin is coming along for the ride.

aaron

• What's the central Delaware convoy situation? I would like to join up with others who have the route to RC totally greased. I don't trust myself to get there as efficiently as possible. Meet at the north Dover Route 13 Wawa?

When engaged in conversation with a fool, be sure he is not similarly engaged.
    Chief, DEJA Grammar Police

• What's the central Delaware convoy situation? I would like to join up with others who have the route to RC totally greased. I don't trust myself to get there as efficiently as possible. Meet at the north Dover Route 13 Wawa?

Not sure about totally greased but I follow my GPS there with no issues.

You drive a little to slow for me though.

• It's great to have both of you! See you on the 24th!!

'88 YJ, 4" suspension, 2"body lift, 456 locked F & R, 35-12.50-15 BFG KM2s on Cragar Soft 8's
    &'03 KJ, 2"+ shackle lift, armor, BBs, 245-70-16 BFG A/T TAs

• My brother and I will be going! Ill be bringing my LJ and stick to the lighter stuff but my brothers has his JK that can go through the tougher stuff

Will you guys be joining the few of us convoying from northern DE? We are meeting at the Wawa on Rt. 7 a little before 6.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!