2013 DEJA Summer Surf Fishing Tournament - Saturday July 6th

• That's about what time I'm gonna be there maybe a little earlier but that's about right.

Anytime you take your 20+ year old jeep apart plan on fixing more them you intended.

• I will be more then likely. Depends on what time I get melissa out of bed...

Anytime you take your 20+ year old jeep apart plan on fixing more them you intended.

• Yep I was gonna try to get out there this week but it seems like we are in monsoon season.... Which new in this area. Still might if this lets up just a little.

• Seems like there might be a little competition this year haha.... And Steve there's a lot of other campgrounds besides cape that are around. I think ones called yogi bear campground... You also have Indian river inlet.

• Im camping Fri night til Sunday . Ill be out after work on Fri. and prob by 9am Saturday am .

Next closest campground is Big Oak behind Wawa on Rt1 and 24

• Billy , will you have the kids ? Movie night on the surf if so ??
    Dawn's sister will be with us and have her 3 boys

The whole family is in Michigan and then New York this week and Lisa is rushing back for a wedding so she said she might not be up for coming down after all of that. Maybe I'll grab the oldest two to roll down with me. I'd be down for a movie on the surf on Saturday night.

• The whole family is in Michigan and then New York this week and Lisa is rushing back for a wedding so she said she might not be up for coming down after all of that. Maybe I'll grab the oldest two to roll down with me. I'd be down for a movie on the surf on Saturday night.

Watch out when the kids go to bed.

I know what kind of movies Andrew really likes. :innocent:

• For those that decide to stay at Big Oaks I am the one selling the firewood on the left heading back Wolfneck Rd. I will make great deals for DE Jeepers if you need any. I am planning on being there Saturday with my 1978 white CJ5 and am looking forward to meeting many of crew from this board. :)

• Well, I'll be down Tuesday night and out on the beach Wednesday - Friday, Wish I was staying for the tourney but headed to MD Saturday morning. Good luck to all.

• For those that decide to stay at Big Oaks I am the one selling the firewood on the left heading back Wolfneck Rd. I will make great deals for DE Jeepers if you need any. I am planning on being there Saturday with my 1978 white CJ5 and am looking forward to meeting many of crew from this board. :)

Looking forward to seeing that cj...

• Had a few things come up but trying to get down, havent been on beach with jeep or surfishing for years..figured i would give you all some chuckles while a work the rust out

• Yeah come on down. You would have fun. What you can do today you can always put off till tomorrow.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!