**SPRING FLING** May 18th - LOCATION CHANGE ***

• 1) CJ8 - Twin Lakes Beer - 1/4 keg
    2)JK Gray - Chips and dips
    3) 91YJ + 1 - beer and or bait
    4)RedOliver - brownies/cookies
    5)Hookedonthebay + 1 - potatoe salad/bait (will go halfers with Mike)
    6)Skeets682 +1- We (meaning Nancy) will come up with something "special"
    7) turtle + 1 mint couscous salad and bourbon?
    8 ) Solomi +1 - desserts
    9) Stafford - I dunno, short ribs or beer or both

10) Nandosjk +1 - Beer/ Blueberry/Strawberry muffins

• I might bring a bushel of crabs too. Depends on 2 things if my crabber buddy gets them and if someone has a steamer.... let me know and I will brush up on my buddy to get a good price. Thier gonna be number 1's though :(

Anytime you take your 20+ year old jeep apart plan on fixing more them you intended.

• If I am in town, we will be there.

1) CJ8 - Twin Lakes Beer - 1/4 keg
    8 ) Solomi +1 - desserts
    11) NitroRubi +1.5 - Buffalo Wing Dip + beer

*bLaTaNt DiSrEgarD oFfRoAd*<br /><br />&quot;Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you, Jesus Christ and the American Soldier. <br />One died for your soul; the other for your freedom.&quot;

• Depending on whats going on that weekend count me in. It will be me plus 2 or 3 depending on if the wife is working.

• Talked with the wifey last night and I don't believe we have anything planned for this weekend.

Kuntryboy + ( maybe Wife.. maybe 2 kids - will confirm asap) - Cowboy beans

For those who don't know what Cowboy beans are... Baked beans, BBQ sauce, ground beef, bacon, topped w/ cheddar cheese If there are any non-carnivorous people attending, I can make a 2nd dish w/o the proteins :innocent:

Billy- I've only been to your place once but do you need chairs for seating? I can bring some folding and camp chairs (8 total). I can more than likely borrow any amount of folding chairs from the church as well but would need help getting them down there. Possibly a folding camp table and a card table...120qt cooler for drinks? Just a thought, might be a good idea to add that to the first post if people need to bring chairs w/ them for seating. I'll more than likely be packing beach/fishing gear as well. Just let us know what ya need.

I'll have to come up with an ingenious pack job if the wife n kids tag along. :8) More than likely will trailer stufff down.

Your life is made up of 2 dates and a dash... make the most of the dash!

• I'm in like flynn. Probably can't bring any food, but I can pick up some sodas for the kids (and non-alcoholic adults) since beer already seems to be sufficiently covered :spinrhead:

I can also bring chairs and a table or two, or help out Jeremy with carrying yours down. I've got plenty of room in the WJ with the back seats folded down, it'd be a waste not to use it in some form :mrgreen:

1) CJ8 - Twin Lakes Beer - 1/4 keg
    8 ) Solomi +1 - desserts
    11) NitroRubi +1.5 - Buffalo Wing Dip + beer
    12) Exige - soda? chairs/tables/coolers if needed

• Is there gonna be a bad weather plan for this... the long range forecast is showing its gonna be nasty that weekend... just wondering...

Anytime you take your 20+ year old jeep apart plan on fixing more them you intended.

• I understand not to have Faith in. The weather I work outside for a living.... but it was a good question.... or atleast I thought so... :shrug:

• I understand not to have Faith in. The weather I work outside for a living.... but it was a good question.... or atleast I thought so... :shrug:

It was a good question. And believe me, you can fit a lot of Jeepers inside Billy's big ole beach house if it rains. :)

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!