Go towards Harrisburg
    Take the Morgantown Exit I-176
    Merge onto 422W
    Take the left exit for 222N
    Take the reading Airport exit Pa RT 183 N
    Turn left onto I-78W
    Take Exit 13
    Turn right onto 501N
    When 501 ends turn left to head into town. unsure of street name maybe Rock?
    you will pass a tank
    When that street ends, turn right. Maybe Tulpehocken.
    Follow until you see signs for RT 81 that tell you to turn left
    Should be Molleystown Rd
    Right after you turn left you will see a convenience store gas station and Burger king on the right.
    At this point you can stop to get food and take a bathroom break.

Most people with 4x4s there will be heading up to RC

So if you didn't stop, continue straight up the winding road
    RC will be on the left with a big sign.

Hope that helps

• I know it's a little late, but Wayne Hess (daddanelena) and I were talking today and he suggested (and I agreed) that if we could get a Jeeps for Joy wish list together quickly, and someone could drag the stuff home, it may be a good opportunity for for those of us that are going to be unable to make it to Pipe Creek on Dec 7 to make a contribution. Just throwing it out there!

I'll take what I can fit in the Scrambler.

Bill, can we put the items in the pavilion until we are done with the trail ride?

• I took the time to check out the JFJ thread. The list is there. I can't make it on the 7th so I'm gonna bring some stuff to RC.

'88 YJ, 4" suspension, 2"body lift, 456 locked F & R, 35-12.50-15 BFG KM2s on Cragar Soft 8's
    &'03 KJ, 2"+ shackle lift, armor, BBs, 245-70-16 BFG A/T TAs

• high of 45, low of 30 and 0% chance of rain. Not bad, would be nice if they get some snow over the next few days that sticks around through the weekend.

So we know who to kick in the nuts now when the weather is shitty.... :bang:

• FYI... there is a road (can't remember the name of it) that shoots off to the left as you come down the hill on RT501 that goes out to 443. Go left onto the road, left again at the stop, and go straight onto 645. It cuts that corner off in Pine Grove where you have to turn left or right. Its also WAAYY easier (and roomier if your towing) to see at that intersection too.

If you turn left in town, go to 81 and head north for 2 exits. Turn right onto 209, and turn left onto Molleystown Rd in approx. 1 mile. Then up the hill and RC is on top.

• FYI... there is a road (can't remember the name of it) that shoots off to the left as you come down the hill on RT501 that goes out to 443. Go left onto the road, left again at the stop, and go straight onto 645. It cuts that corner off in Pine Grove where you have to turn left or right. Its also WAAYY easier (and roomier if your towing) to see at that intersection too.

If you turn left in town, go to 81 and head north for 2 exits. Turn right onto 209, and turn left onto Molleystown Rd in approx. 1 mile. Then up the hill and RC is on top.

Don't know if it is still under construction, but the bridge along that route was out when I was at RC in Oct. They wouldn't let me ford the creek! Having said that it's the route I normally take to avoid that hard uphill left at the stop sign.

'88 YJ, 4" suspension, 2"body lift, 456 locked F & R, 35-12.50-15 BFG KM2s on Cragar Soft 8's
    &'03 KJ, 2"+ shackle lift, armor, BBs, 245-70-16 BFG A/T TAs

• Don't know if it is still under construction, but the bridge along that route was out when I was at RC in Oct. They wouldn't let me ford the creek! Having said that it's the route I normally take to avoid that hard uphill left at the stop sign.

Bridge is fixed and its open now. I just came through there yesterday. Yeah, that turn is a pain too when your towing.

A.

• I'm out. Gotta work. :bsflag:

Updated list:
    1) Stafford, black, possibly staying Friday night - member
    2) Keith_C +1, blues-mild blacks, day trip - member
    3) Whatevah, greens/blues, go up on Saturday - member
    4) Tngent/Lovmikidz (as a passenger) + 2 kids. greens/blues, day trip - member (x2 for food, one Jeep)
    5) Shorebird, blue/black, driving up Sat. - member
    6) Daddanelena blues/black - member
    7) JKGray10 +1, Hard Stuff. Possibly go up Friday - member
    8) Captain +1, Blues/Mild Blacks Day-trip. - member
    9) KnoxRents + 1 - Hard Stuff - member
    10) Stomper- blues going up on friday and staying over night at camp comfort inn - member
    11) JKRanger08- blues/blacks - member
    12) 1991yj - member
    13) cj8 + 1, green/blue/mild black, maybe camping Fri and/or Sat. - member
    14) bfrank +1 green/blue/mild black, Sat. @ Hampton - member
    15) JeepSahara + 1, blue/black - member
    16) Erock plus guest, blue/black - member
    17) Shadyluke, anything goes - cheap @$$ guest
    18) Gse nick, mild greens - guest
    19) Astape, may hotel fri night. Will be a game time decision. - member
    20) haugwild blue/black probably camping Fri. Sat - member
    21) Joelove +2, greens/blues (maybe harder?) Day trip on Sat. member
    22) Joelove guest TJ + 1
    23) JKsteve +1 Not sure which trails yet...Never wheeled rausch. Headed up sat morning maybe camping sat night. member
    24) 2000sahara + 1 Prob going up Sat morning - member
    25) BusterStewart + 1 poss 2, Blues, Saturday Morning - member
    26) scrambled8 - guest
    27) Tattookid85 - guest
    28) Mr. Simon + 2 kids, guest
    29) Anx1ous � member on 40s
    30) Elff guest no food
    31) Slowpoke member, Friday and Saturday

*bLaTaNt DiSrEgarD oFfRoAd*<br /><br />&quot;Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you, Jesus Christ and the American Soldier. <br />One died for your soul; the other for your freedom.&quot;

• Some how I got bumped off the list so i'll add myself again. :shrug:

Updated list:
    1) Stafford, black, possibly staying Friday night - member
    2) Keith_C +1, blues-mild blacks, day trip - member
    3) Whatevah, greens/blues, go up on Saturday - member
    4) Tngent/Lovmikidz (as a passenger) + 2 kids. greens/blues, day trip - member (x2 for food, one Jeep)
    5) Shorebird, blue/black, driving up Sat. - member
    6) Daddanelena blues/black - member
    7) JKGray10 +1, Hard Stuff. Possibly go up Friday - member
    8) Captain +1, Blues/Mild Blacks Day-trip. - member
    9) KnoxRents + 1 - Hard Stuff - member
    10) Stomper- blues going up on friday and staying over night at camp comfort inn - member
    11) JKRanger08- blues/blacks - member
    12) 1991yj - member
    13) cj8 + 1, green/blue/mild black, maybe camping Fri and/or Sat. - member
    14) bfrank +1 green/blue/mild black, Sat. @ Hampton - member
    15) JeepSahara + 1, blue/black - member
    16) Erock plus guest, blue/black - member
    17) Shadyluke, anything goes - cheap @$$ guest
    18) Gse nick, mild greens - guest
    19) Astape, may hotel fri night. Will be a game time decision. - member
    20) haugwild blue/black probably camping Fri. Sat - member
    21) Joelove +2, greens/blues (maybe harder?) Day trip on Sat. member
    22) Joelove guest TJ + 1
    23) JKsteve +1 Not sure which trails yet...Never wheeled rausch. Headed up sat morning maybe camping sat night. member
    24) 2000sahara + 1 Prob going up Sat morning - member
    25) BusterStewart + 1 poss 2, Blues, Saturday Morning - member
    26) scrambled8 - guest
    27) Tattookid85 - guest
    28) Mr. Simon + 2 kids, guest
    29) Anx1ous � member on 40s
    30) Elff guest no food
    31) Slowpoke member, Friday and Saturday
    32) 92 Renegade plus 2 guest

Neill

In a perfect world every dog would have a home and every home would have a dog.

• Ok, count me out of the convoy deal if y'all are headed up 202, Google maps has me taking 896 to rt. 10 which is likely what I will run with.

• Ok, count me out of the convoy deal if y'all are headed up 202, Google maps has me taking 896 to rt. 10 which is likely what I will run with.

From Newark area the Rt 10 route is usually the fastest. I can make it 2hrs including a Wawa stop. But I'm picking upa friend in Chadds Ford on 202 so I have to do a different route this time.

Jerry / Whatevah

2020 Gladiator Mojave - 33" Falken mud tires, LoD side steps, Zroadz bed rack, Quadratec QRC winch bumper, Superwinch EPi 9.0, Kleinn on-board air, Kleinn air horns, lots of lights, Yaesu ham radio with GPS tracker.

Gone- 2012 JK Rubicon with stuff. Long gone- Long-arm 2001 Cherokee with stuff.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!