** DEJA Trail Ride @ Rausch Sat Nov 30 2013 -Member Appreciation Ride- **

• Stafford, Can you please confirm when we should be at the park?

I think we've covered this a bunch of other times but everyone get to the park around 8. Register, air down, disconnect, etc. Drivers meeting 8:45. Butt in seat heading out for the trails at 9. Given the short amount of daylight we're really (for once) going to get out of the parking lot at 9. Back to the parking lot around 3:30. Dinner around 4pm. Bring your own beverages.

If anyone wants my cell # send me a PM.

• Driving so I am planning a little extra time in my schedule.

What CB channel are we normally on?

Usually 4 on the road and DEJA tends to use 11 on the trail or whatever channel is less congested.

I'm towing so I'll probably stretch the speed limit and make Jeepers look bad. ;) We're taking the same route so I'll keep an eye out for you. Call if you need anything: 610-656-4146

• Celeste will be towing my jeep with his monster truck soI I'll be dropping my jeep and trailer off at his house on Friday so we'll be ready to roll early Saturday. This trip to RC will be a bit faster then my previous 2 since I wont be pulling with my Grand Cherokee and I think we are taking the rt10-501 route but I'll leave that up to Jeff.

• Think i will be following you guys up. I debated towing with the rental truck but dont want to do it without a brake controller.

There's nothing wrong with your truck right?
    We haven't discussed what time we are heading out in the moring but I'd imagine it will be around 0600-0630

• There's nothing wrong with your truck right?
    We haven't discussed what time we are heading out in the moring but I'd imagine it will be around 0600-0630

My truck is fine. I have a rental cuz some lady smashed my cherokee. I got a 2014 Hemi ram. Its pretty nice. Terrible fuel economy tho but I wasn't going to drive a Toyota Venzia.

• My truck is fine. I have a rental cuz some lady smashed my cherokee. I got a 2014 Hemi ram. Its pretty nice. Terrible fuel economy tho but I wasn't going to drive a Toyota Venzia.

Nice! I'm surprised it doesnt have a built in brake controller. But then again those rentals are usually a base model. Not nice your cherokee got wrecked...

• Dealerships are weird about that.
    I just picked up a new F-150 STX 4x4 [Which does get good gas milage compared to the Dodge hemi I traded in]
    and it was totally hooked up with everything tow related
    BUT
    The brake Controller.
    I am not sure why you would have a truck with a Class IV hitch and 7 Pin wire harness and not expect it to need a brake controller.
    :shrug:
    I added the Ford brake controller as it integrates in a pretty slick way and is installed in the console vs down by your feet
    [youtube]

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.
    [/youtube]

The night we picked it up
    [img width=800 height=598]http://www.4ezt.com/elff/My_Al…a/photo%202/photo%202.jpg[/img]

In the Q-Tec parking lot
    [img width=800 height=598]http://www.4ezt.com/elff/My_Al…a/photo%201/photo%201.jpg[/img]

• For the first timers or those with expired Rausch Creek memberships...here's the forms. They have them in the office but you might save a minute or two by printing and filling them out in advance.

Membership form:
    http://rc4x4.org/docs/member_app_new.pdf

Parental waiver if you're bringing kids:
    http://rc4x4.org/docs/parental_waiver_new.pdf

• I plan on leaving around 6 Am as Matt said. If anyone wants to head up with us we can meet at the Shell station at the corner of paper mill and 72 across from the bank at 6:15-6:30. I stop at the wawa on the way to get lunch etc... The way I go is a fairly easy ride. Post up if you want to meet At the Shell, if not you can try to catch up on the road. Gobble gobble you mutha truckers!

• Adding my Name to the list and taking my self off as a +1 from JKsteve
    Updated list:

1) Stafford, black, possibly staying Friday night - member
    2) Keith_C +1, blues-mild blacks, day trip - member
    3) Whatevah, greens/blues, go up on Saturday - member
    4) Tngent/Lovmikidz (as a passenger) + 2 kids. greens/blues, day trip - member (x2 for food, one Jeep)
    5) Shorebird, blue/black, driving up Sat. - member
    6) Daddanelena blues/black - member
    7) JKGray10 +1, Hard Stuff. Possibly go up Friday - member
    8) Captain +1, Blues/Mild Blacks Day-trip. - member
    9) KnoxRents + 1 - Hard Stuff - member
    10) Stomper- blues going up on friday and staying over night at camp comfort inn - member
    11) JKRanger08- blues/blacks - member
    12) 1991yj - member
    13) cj8 + 1, green/blue/mild black, maybe camping Fri and/or Sat. - member
    14) bfrank +1 green/blue/mild black, Sat. @ Hampton - member
    15) JeepSahara + 1, blue/black - member
    16) Erock plus guest, blue/black - member
    17) Shadyluke, anything goes - cheap @$$ guest18) Gse nick, mild greens - guest
    19) Astape, may hotel fri night. Will be a game time decision. - member
    20) haugwild blue/black probably camping Fri. Sat - member
    21) Joelove +2, greens/blues (maybe harder?) Day trip on Sat. member
    22) Joelove guest TJ + 1
    23) JKsteve Not sure which trails yet...Never wheeled rausch. Headed up sat morning maybe camping sat night. member
    24) 2000sahara + 1 Prob going up Sat morning - member
    25) BusterStewart + 1 poss 2, Blues, Saturday Morning - member
    26) scrambled8 - guest
    27) Tattookid85 - guest
    28) Mr. Simon + 2 kids, guest
    29) Anx1ous � member on 40s
    30) Elff guest no food
    31) Slowpoke member, Friday and Saturday
    32) 92 Renegade plus 2 guest

33) Mdd423 (Mitch), 1 Guest (non Member), Blue's, Leaving from Philly on Saturday Morning.

Look forward to meeting you all.

• I plan on leaving around 6 Am as Matt said. If anyone wants to head up with us we can meet at the Shell station at the corner of paper mill and 72 across from the bank at 6:15-6:30. I stop at the wawa on the way to get lunch etc... The way I go is a fairly easy ride. Post up if you want to meet At the Shell, if not you can try to catch up on the road. Gobble gobble you mutha truckers!

I'll be there... 6:15, Will also need a wawa stop for lunches ect. ect..

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!