Somebody's not having a good day!

• Saw this about 10 minutes ago. Big rig hit the Jeep and pushed him into the minivan in front of him. Everyone looked okay as they were out of the vehicles walking around. I hope everyone is okay!! Anyone recognize this poor Jeep?

Your life is made up of 2 dates and a dash... make the most of the dash!

• I don't recognize it... Is that temp tags on the Jeep, like they just purchased it?? Either way taht sucks, and am glad to hear that it appeared all were unharmed by the incident... Hope the Jeep isn't too badly damaged and can be repaired!!

If you don't stand behind our troops, feel free to stand in front of them!!!!

• Saw this post earlier in the day.. Just got back from the bar in Middletown and i met the driver of this jeep. She was not happy and it's totaled. She showed me pictures of the accident and i recognized it from the forum.

• I don't see how it's totaled unless the frame bent.

Member since 2000

Jeeps Owned'79 CJ5:

Specs-

- 258 I6

- '93 Cherokee fuel injection and HO head,

- bored 30 over

- with 4x4 cam

T18 tranny with granny low / Dana 18 t-case

Dana 44 front and back from late '70s Wagoneer, both locked and loaded with 4.88 gears

SOA on modified YJ springs with shackle reversa

Fiberglass tub with 6 point cage mounted to the frame

2015 Grand Cherokee Limited
    Spec-

Quadratec Floor mats

• I don't see how it's totaled unless the frame bent.

That's a good possibility! The crappy cell phone pics really don't do it any justice. The back end was pretty smooshed in. That front bumper put a pretty good hurting on that minivan and it doesn't look any worse for the wear! Other than the frame possibly being bent, I would think that much damage to the tub along with all the fanciy high $$ sensors in those new-fangled JKs could be another reason for it being a total loss. Sucks either way. Glad everyone was physically okay though.

.....that being said, where do we sign up for the parts list? I want the KC's, LED lights and the winch! :razz:

• Is it me or my old age but are these pics from 2 different accidents? One has the rig hitting the passenger side of the jeep and the other has it hitting the drivers side of the jeep.

• Is it me or my old age but are these pics from 2 different accidents? One has the rig hitting the passenger side of the jeep and the other has it hitting the drivers side of the jeep.

Mirror in the second.

• Saw this post earlier in the day.. Just got back from the bar in Middletown and i met the driver of this jeep. She was not happy and it's totaled. She showed me pictures of the accident and i recognized it from the forum.

Wow, smooth operator, you got her to show you her "etchings" :laughabove: I hope you did not take advantage of this poor girl...

Nobody belongs anywhere, nobody exists on purpose, everybody's going to die. Have a beer.

Jeeps Owned... 89YJ, 81CJ-8, 99XJ, 93XJ, 00WJ, 05LJ, 22Bronco Badlands !

Objects in mirror are closer than they appear. :spinrhead:

• Wow, smooth operator, you got her to show you her "etchings" :laughabove: I hope you did not take advantage of this poor girl...

I let her drive my Jeep around the block at the bar... Felt bad It was so new she hasn't made her first payment on it yet.. She just got it back from getting a lift and other things done cant quite remember i was pretty wasted. She spent somewhere in the neighborhood of 7gs on the lift and the rest is fuzzy.

• She said she was gonna get everything she could pull off the jeep.. I could possibly talk her into posting the goodies here first!

• What's the name of the Insurance Company that will give you a brand new vehicle?
    Keep the parts and us it for the next one.

"We can build it bigger...faster....stronger" :mrgreen:

• I let her drive my Jeep around the block at the bar... Felt bad It was so new she hasn't made her first payment on it yet.. She just got it back from getting a lift and other things done cant quite remember i was pretty wasted. She spent somewhere in the neighborhood of 7gs on the lift and the rest is fuzzy.

I hope she or someone drove you home since you were wasted.

• I hope she or someone drove you home since you were wasted.

I stopped off solo style and grabbed some waffle house breakfast and sobered up. After that i was good to go. Bars close at 1. that's why my post was close to 4am. :driving:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!