Bunch of jeep stuff for sale NEW Stuff Added Again

• Pair of front Extra wide tj flares....7" maybe? They are a little Faded and scratched. Also two 4" rear flares, one them has a crack that has been custom stitched with zip ties. $50Perfect for that occasional trip through inspection.

Yukon 88-98 dana 60 chrome moly inner axle shaft YAW48214 36.97" long $175

Pair 8 lug 1.25" wheels spacers 8x6.5 bolt pattern $75

TJ cb antenna bracket. (Teraflex brand) maybe? Mounts behind tail light. Would prob work on a yj also. $20

Jeep Cherokee XJ Class 1 drawtite Receiver hitch with receiver and ball. Used but in decent shape. No hardware $50

1310 CV style rear driveshaft, decent shape, good joints. Roughly 19 3/4" collapsed 23" extended $100

Jks upper stem eliminators allows you to run any style shock in the front. part# 9602 I believe-- $25

Skyjacker T-case shifter correction bracket..... already assembled just needs a small tube to lengthen the shifter rod to your desired length. $30

Tj hard door handle --- $10

xj passenger side power mirror -- $20

Factory Dana 30 spider gears left over from lockrite install--- $20

2 New Bilstein 5100 front shocks. F4-be5-6241-h8 Box says 4" lift XJ front, I believe these will also work on a wj with 3" lift. $75 for the pair

Pair of boomerang shackles, used but in good shape--- $30

New set of Rugged Ridge TJ hood hinges--- $20

Brand new Wagoneer pitman arm-- $20

1 jeep taillight , no Red lense has clear bottom for license plate light-- $5

Factory TJ pitman arm Reamed out for 1 ton tre-- $10

1410 Atlas flange yoke New in box with seals etc....some scratches, used for mockup $80

Pair of brand new rear shocks for TJ with 3-4" lift includes hardware/bushings. Came from Zone lift but were never used. $30

TJ drivers side airbag... $100?

Tj hard top plug $20

TJ cruise control steering wheel switches $20

Heavy duty Dana 30 lower control arm bracket, was removed from an axle but still very useable. $20

Dana 60 rear axle Full width with disc brake brackets and home built truss. Set up for double triangulated 4 link. Welded with 4.10 gears and a rugged ridge cast steel cover. $200 sale pending

GM 14 bolt aftermarket steel diff cover (Possibly ruff stuff or ballistic?) $75

Gm14 Bolt aftermarket steel diff cover (pretty sure it was a ballistic, weld your own cover) The welds are not the prettiest but it holds fluid.... nothing some grinding and paint wont fix. $50

Gm 14 bolt full width truss made by sky manufacturing never used. Just some surface rust from sitting. Paid $100 plus shipping for it. $75

Teraflex tj rear lower shock extensions. New in package. Part number 1544700 $20

Rubicon express HD front track bar bushing. New in package Part number RE1687 $5

4 rubber coil spring isolators look new. Assuming they are for a tj. About 1/2" thick. Stack them and have yourself a ghetto 1" lift. SOLD

TJ rear seat brackets and latches $20

Everything is OBO..... Pm for pics. Im just too lazy to post them all now.

Ed

2000 Sahara, All custom...
    2000 Cherokee Police package, Beater....

I may be slowest and the stupidest

Edited once, last by 2000sahara ().

• 2 York 210 compressors. One has a custom pulley that was machined down to use with a serpentine belt. Used it for several years with no Isssues. Second have a v-clutch and is probably for better used for parts. -- $60 for they pair

I'm interested in the compressors. What pully is on the serpentine one?

Member since 2000

Jeeps Owned'79 CJ5:

Specs-

- 258 I6

- '93 Cherokee fuel injection and HO head,

- bored 30 over

- with 4x4 cam

T18 tranny with granny low / Dana 18 t-case

Dana 44 front and back from late '70s Wagoneer, both locked and loaded with 4.88 gears

SOA on modified YJ springs with shackle reversa

Fiberglass tub with 6 point cage mounted to the frame

2015 Grand Cherokee Limited
    Spec-

Quadratec Floor mats

• Slimer what do you mean what pulley? It originally was a two groove, v-belt pulley. I had a friend who is a machinist put it on a lathe and turn it down into serpentine grooves... The other one is still a v-groove pulley.

Luke, The nth degree skid has been on the jeep for 2 years. Steal your own.... :innocent:

• I'm pretty sure the shackles are just standard yj boomerangs. I don't have the bushings shown in the kit though.

http://www.currieenterprises.c…tore/product.aspx?id=1100

Yes the hi lift brackets will work on a jk. This is the kit.
    http://m.quadratec.com/products/product.php?pid=92201+

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!