New(ish) guy here.

• I used to be on the board a lot and actually go on trail rides once in a while.

Then life got in the way. I've been moving both my home and most of a business to new locations the past few months. It's been quite insane.

Our old house goes on the market today. The rest of the chaos will still be around but I'm hoping to be back in DEJA more. I NEED to get out in the trails!

• I used to be on the board a lot and actually go on trail rides once in a while.

Then life got in the way. I've been moving both my home and most of a business to new locations the past few months. It's been quite insane.

Our old house goes on the market today. The rest of the chaos will still be around but I'm hoping to be back in DEJA more. I NEED to get out in the trails!

Hey I know that feeling! Good luck in getting all of the chaos settled and if you figure out how...teach me that trick!

Getting my daughters set for college, working a job while building my own business (growing nicely, adding engineers, partners and sales staff so if anyone wants to invest in a growing IT company let me know!) while trying to maintain the house and give the dog and wife enough attention...yeah, life gets insane! Hoping to make it to a few events and dammit I intend to go surf fishing more this year. Bar is pretty low since I got out fishing four times last year and surf fishing was only one of those. Went to Silver Run with Dad on Wednesday afternoon and pulled in 10 fish which beat all of last year in one shot but I'm rambling in empathy because I want one of those social life things I've heard rumors of as well! Damn dude, moving house and business at the same time? I will recommend lots of rum to get you through!

• Drove by the New house the other day looks good and Damn thats a nice roof, hate to guess the cost of that! Good luck moving the business,

Neill

In a perfect world every dog would have a home and every home would have a dog.

• So cool, I used to have Newish neighbors, good folks, didn't care much for Christmas though... Shalom and welcome :wavey: .

Nobody belongs anywhere, nobody exists on purpose, everybody's going to die. Have a beer.

Jeeps Owned... 89YJ, 81CJ-8, 99XJ, 93XJ, 00WJ, 05LJ, 22Bronco Badlands !

• howdy. welcome. Great club but you gotta watch out for the president...good guy but hardly shows his face...just his feet all winter long.. :roflmao: :roflmao: thought of you the other day...we upgraded our computer system at work, and Knox Rentals is listed as one of our vendors....i had tho think about it....we rented a concrete grinder thing from you several years when we epoxy coated our old facility......

camping/trail season is near....if no trails...we should all get together and do a campout/bonfire in your back yard....

• If u want me to transport anything to the new site just let me know and insure it as it might not make it :).

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!