Who's Going to Neuroc July 10/11?

• I plan to head up to Paragon to watch the Neuroc competition on Saturday July 10, and possibly Sunday July 11. If both days, I would be coming home Saturday evening.

Is anyone interested in riding up with me?

Andrew

• I'm planning on going but may be taking a friend of mine up. He is a Bracket Racer (type of 1/4 mile racing) and I thought this would be a different experience for him. If he doesn't go I'll let you know.

Member since 2000

Jeeps Owned'79 CJ5:

Specs-

- 258 I6

- '93 Cherokee fuel injection and HO head,

- bored 30 over

- with 4x4 cam

T18 tranny with granny low / Dana 18 t-case

Dana 44 front and back from late '70s Wagoneer, both locked and loaded with 4.88 gears

SOA on modified YJ springs with shackle reversa

Fiberglass tub with 6 point cage mounted to the frame

2015 Grand Cherokee Limited
    Spec-

Quadratec Floor mats

• i suppose i will show up.

i am scheduled to work sat, but i am trying to get out of it. i am sure i can, a few people at work owe me favors.

but if i cant, i will take you up on a ride Andrew.

• I was thinking of going up that friday afternoon so I could watch everyone go thru tech inspection and see if I could be picked up as a spotter for someone. If I get up early enough I hope to be a spotter for an unlimited rig instead of one of those wussy Stock Class rigs.. but I will probably be running late and get stuck in the stock class. Oh well, I am sure I can get my driver to flip.. hehe the last guy I spotted rolled it on its side in his last 2 competitions!!

Don
    (Spotter Biatch for #609 Team MallCrawler)

• i guess you dont want any of the prize $ at all, do you?

hehe, j/k.

I did get some new toys for you. Now tell ridilian boy to drive better this time.

• Quote from "Jump150"

I was thinking of going up that friday afternoon so I could watch everyone go thru tech inspection and see if I could be picked up as a spotter for someone.

What happened, did Aaron fire you? :grin:

• No, he is just screwing around :). To be honest, I think he would fire me :laughing: .

I am hoping to get out before 2 on Fri so we have plenty of time to get to tech without rushing. I am still not sure if Wayne's buggy is going to make it, but I will be there.

• So is there a group of "support people" going up Saturday morning?

Same DeJA time?
    Same DeJA place?

• i got coverage for sat, so i will be there as usual both days. I belive Gavan is going up to be a fill in spotter for any one who needs one. :mrgreen:

As far as Waynes buggy, i was there this morning to help do what i could, and will be tomorrow and thurs. i think we can get it done, but there is alot of small things that need to get finished before Friday. The new design should work a ton better, so i hope to see come good action from it this weekend.

• It looks like Gavan is going to come up on Fri. night and be the "water boy" for the weekend :laughing:. I will have the new power steering pump (long story). Here by Thurs., so I am sure I will be ready to go for Fri.

• i guess Aaron cant read either.

Gavan and i are going up sat morinig if anyone wants to ride up. I know Andrew is driving also, but he is coming back sat night.
    We will be leaving our house at about 6:30 or so, and will probibly meet up with Andrew along the way.

My number is in the members section if you want a ride.

Chris (Was, Am, and Will always be the water boy/ parts beioch)

PS- our house is in Newark, right by the university.

• All right, Chris is riding up with Gavan on Saturday moring and staying over to Sunday. I will be going up on Saturday morning and returning that afternoon. Is anyone interested in riding along? If not, I'll be rolling out of here and hitting the road about 7:30...

• I'm interested in going up with you. I too have to be back by Saturday afternoon (eveningish). PM me the directions to your house again please.

Member since 2000

Jeeps Owned'79 CJ5:

Specs-

- 258 I6

- '93 Cherokee fuel injection and HO head,

- bored 30 over

- with 4x4 cam

T18 tranny with granny low / Dana 18 t-case

Dana 44 front and back from late '70s Wagoneer, both locked and loaded with 4.88 gears

SOA on modified YJ springs with shackle reversa

Fiberglass tub with 6 point cage mounted to the frame

2015 Grand Cherokee Limited
    Spec-

Quadratec Floor mats

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!