New to site

• Just wanted to say Hi. Checked out this site off a link for bmja and liked what I saw and jioned the site. I'm some what new to the Jeep sene but have been involved in many forms of racing(mostly drag and road racing)
    Please don't pick on me too bad for owning a '92 Jeep Renegade. I know many don't like them but I plan to wheel mine very soon.

Neill

Neill

In a perfect world every dog would have a home and every home would have a dog.

• welcome!
    As long as your 4 wheel drive works,you'll have a ton of fun. There is a lot of knowledge and experience in the club. Hope to see you soon.
    Chuck :flag:

• Welcome to DeJA :wavey:

Tell more us about your Jeep

I never understood the anti renagade thing :question:

Sounds like a YJ to me :peace:

• welcome. renegade or not its still a jeep. its the same underneath. we will just spot you into a tree and get rid of those flares LOL (kidding) i dont mind the look of them that much...never see them lifted though. might look good with some 35's under it

• Thanks for the warm welcome. Well my Jeep is a basicly stock '92 black Renegade. I bought some 31x10.50 BFG MT KM off of Kevin(ying) last month I think he's a member here.

Neill

In a perfect world every dog would have a home and every home would have a dog.

• welcome aboard! :)

Jerry / Whatevah

2020 Gladiator Mojave - 33" Falken mud tires, LoD side steps, Zroadz bed rack, Quadratec QRC winch bumper, Superwinch EPi 9.0, Kleinn on-board air, Kleinn air horns, lots of lights, Yaesu ham radio with GPS tracker.

Gone- 2012 JK Rubicon with stuff. Long gone- Long-arm 2001 Cherokee with stuff.

• Welcome. I always liked the YJ Renegade package. With some bigger tires and what not it would look pretty awesome.

One peice of advice, before you start any modifications (if you intend to do so) ask here first. There is a lot of experience within the club.

Member since 2000

Jeeps Owned'79 CJ5:

Specs-

- 258 I6

- '93 Cherokee fuel injection and HO head,

- bored 30 over

- with 4x4 cam

T18 tranny with granny low / Dana 18 t-case

Dana 44 front and back from late '70s Wagoneer, both locked and loaded with 4.88 gears

SOA on modified YJ springs with shackle reversa

Fiberglass tub with 6 point cage mounted to the frame

2015 Grand Cherokee Limited
    Spec-

Quadratec Floor mats

• welcome to our little neck of the woods.. im moving up to kennett twp so if you ever need a hand moding it or want to just talk jeeps give me a holler...

• Quote from "ChiChuM"

ahh geez. i'm joking. i'm a hardcore jeeper. i love everything about it, including renegades.

i love renegades so much i have a tatoo saying renegade on my right shoulder... (oops prolly too much info for a newbie...)

• Welcome! :wavey:

A Jeep is a Jeep is a Jeep. We don't care, we hate everybody.

Oh, sorry, that's a cereal commercial.

If it&#39;s not dirty, I&#39;m not having fun!<br /><br />&#39;97 TJ SE 5 speed 4 banger - NO BLING<br /><br />REAL JEEPS HAVE 2 DOORS!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!