DEJA Jeeps for Joy Benefit Run (Help Needed)

• Hi this is Michael's wife Terianne! I am interested in helping check people in or whatever is needed on November 18th. Let me know if there is anything I need to do before I get there! Thanks! ;D

• I can do green or blue where ever you need me. Just remember i am not locked ............yet i might be when this comes around.

bLaTaNt DiSrEgArD<br /><br /><br />TJ 98 4 banger gone but not fogotten<br />WJ 02 limited- Do all vehicle &quot;QUICK THROW A LOCKER AT IT!!!&quot;

• I would like to sign up as well.... I thought that I sent you a PM... I will lead whatever or whichever... I would prefer Blues or Blacks at RC... Just let me know and we can work it out!

Government is the great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else.<br />-Frederic Bastiat

• I managed to squeeze out of work. I'll be there for blue trails, but I'm also going to video the event for my DVD's. If possible I'd like to hitch a ride in the afternoon with someone doing blacks or reds to get some good video.

• To anyone who replied. I thank you all for your help in advance. I'll know as we get a little closer how many guides we will need and I'll assign any others we may need. Its great to be part of a club who is willing to help out and volunteer their time to something like this. No matter who says what about us, DEJA ROCKS!!!!

Please register in advance for this event and you'll get a free raffle ticket the day of the event. (A $5 value)

Thanks

Former V.P. (2006-2007)
    V.P. of Jeeps for Joy (2004-2010)
    President of Jeeps for Joy (2010-2012)
    Beater Build Winning Driver (2009)

• Brian, I can help out with whatever you need...but just not leading a group. Anything else I am game. I will def be there, hopefully with my jeep :driving:

93 YJ 5spd w/ 4.10s, 3.5&WCF_AMPERSAND" black diamond suspension lift, 33&WCF_AMPERSAND" BFG all-terrains, crager 397s, alpine mp3 head unit and amp, 4.0TB, K&amp;N air intake<br />2008 Commander Rocky Mountain Edition 4.7 V8 (no mods yet, but prob soon)

• hey brian Im working on getting the day off. I dont think my jeep will make it on trails (i cant afford to fix anythiing) but I will take the Yukon up possibly if i go. as of now im off. do yo ever do anything for food like dogs stc, I can probably get food donated cheap stuff chips (maybe my wife can hit Herrs) and either sell it and raise money or just give out and when its gone its gone. om off tues ill call or stop by if its ok.
    PeF

• This may have been covered in another post, but what time are those helping with the ride meeting at Rausch?

Randy

'88 YJ, 4" suspension, 2"body lift, 456 locked F & R, 35-12.50-15 BFG KM2s on Cragar Soft 8's
    &'03 KJ, 2"+ shackle lift, armor, BBs, 245-70-16 BFG A/T TAs

• This may have been covered in another post, but what time are those helping with the ride meeting at Rausch?

Randy

I actually have to call Lynn tomorrow and were going to go over all the details. Once I have them I'll post up and let you know
    Thanks

Former V.P. (2006-2007)
    V.P. of Jeeps for Joy (2004-2010)
    President of Jeeps for Joy (2010-2012)
    Beater Build Winning Driver (2009)

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!