What have you done to your Jeep today?

• compression test to verify the misfire is because of compression... 25-30psi on cyl 1-2 on the engine i installed this summer.... effff! :bang:

tonight is the leak down test. hopefully its the cam or lifters. i can use the cam from the old motor.

i just need this motor to last until i have the stroker built :rolleyes:

.,=======o00o<br />//__|__l__,\___\,___<br />l_---\__|__|---&#91;]lllllll&#91;] _<br />(o)_)____(o)_)--o-)_)__

• i have a comp cam you could use for that stroker

• i have a comp cam you could use for that stroker

what are the specs? i was thinking of staying with the stock cam or maybe something with less overlap then stock. its going to have a turbo on it toooooo! :suspicious:

.,=======o00o<br />//__|__l__,\___\,___<br />l_---\__|__|---&#91;]lllllll&#91;] _<br />(o)_)____(o)_)--o-)_)__

• (Tuesday)

Installed Tuffy Center console and Stereo. I really like the 3 digit combo lock.. so much nicer than using a key..Plus you can lock your keys in there !

[img width=1200 height=900]http://i39.tinypic.com/30c7z3l.jpg[/img]

[img width=1200 height=900]http://i44.tinypic.com/rmlgea.jpg[/img]

[img width=1200 height=900]http://i42.tinypic.com/160v9fm.jpg[/img]

Nobody belongs anywhere, nobody exists on purpose, everybody's going to die. Have a beer.

Jeeps Owned... 89YJ, 81CJ-8, 99XJ, 93XJ, 00WJ, 05LJ, 22Bronco Badlands !

• Atlas removed and reinstalled at 3 degrees, crossmember built and mocked up, floor trimmed, shifters installed and sorta adjusted.....Also replaced both front hubs and front shocks on the tow rig....

2000 Sahara, All custom...
    2000 Cherokee Police package, Beater....

I may be slowest and the stupidest

• Installed the new to me Borla exhaust. Happy with it. Close to stock sound, a little throatier maybe.

Stock:
    [youtube]

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.
    [/youtube]

Borla:
    [youtube]

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.
    [/youtube]

Funny, at idle the camera makes my Jeep sound like a 1946 John Deere tractor.

Thanks to Jeep91yj for the exhaust and to Knoxrents for handling the relay. :up:

• How long did you have to wait for your atlas? I've heard from 2 weeks to 2 months from different vendors.

Its true, Ive had it for a long time however It did take a while to get it. I originally called Zach from AtoZ last year, but didnt get a reply for about 4 days. Unknown to me at the time, he was out of town at some big wheeling event (Moab maybe)?. Since I am an impatient bastard, I bought it on St. Pattys day when Poly Performance had 15% off. Got a call the next day to confirm my order and go over some unique options I asked for. Salesman told me he'd put the order right in and it would be 3-4 weeks. Well 4 weeks to the day I got a random phone call from the same salesman who was calling to confirm the same unique options again. I told him we had done this already and that he told me he already placed the order and even sent me an email confirmation and charged my card. Needless to say 8 weeks later from my original order, i finally recieved my Atlas about 2 weeks before Bigdogs (when i was hoping to have it in bye).....Anyway this is only one reason Poly is the bane of my existence and I try whenever possible to avoid ordering from them. Hindsight I would have waited for Zach, If only for the better service. Poly can eat my ass!!.....
    -End Rant
    FWIW Advance Adapters has waiting times posted on their website for each type of Atlas they offer.

2000 Sahara, All custom...
    2000 Cherokee Police package, Beater....

I may be slowest and the stupidest

• :laughabove:
    You impatient (insert our inside joke on you but s politically incorrect so I won't type it)
    Wait for Zach. He ends behind everything he sells and installs.

Anyway, looks good. Hopefully we can all hit he trails before my next tre operation

• :laughabove:
    You impatient (insert our inside joke on you but s politically incorrect so I won't type it)
    Wait for Zach. He ends behind everything he sells and installs.

Anyway, looks good. Hopefully we can all hit he trails before my next tre operation

I planned on going through zach. Just waiting for my tax check. AA's site says 6-8 weeks :(

• looks great i bet some cool dude got you a good deal on that

Sure was , one of those few people that yhou meet your life that you can really count on..
    Really like the combo lock on it. Great suggestion.
    Thanks Aaron!!!

Nobody belongs anywhere, nobody exists on purpose, everybody's going to die. Have a beer.

Jeeps Owned... 89YJ, 81CJ-8, 99XJ, 93XJ, 00WJ, 05LJ, 22Bronco Badlands !

Edited once, last by deadfeat ().

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!