What have you done to your Jeep today?

• Ordered a soft top (Trektop NX) from Quadratec. Been a Jeeper for 9 years and I'm finally getting a soft top! ;D

Jerry / Whatevah

2020 Gladiator Mojave - 33" Falken mud tires, LoD side steps, Zroadz bed rack, Quadratec QRC winch bumper, Superwinch EPi 9.0, Kleinn on-board air, Kleinn air horns, lots of lights, Yaesu ham radio with GPS tracker.

Gone- 2012 JK Rubicon with stuff. Long gone- Long-arm 2001 Cherokee with stuff.

• Ordered a soft top (Trektop NX) from Quadratec. Been a Jeeper for 9 years and I'm finally getting a soft top! ;D

im curious to your reviews...im thinking about the 2door windjammer mod myself...

installed JKS disconnects...snapped a tie rod end that was working loose on our PA roads...at least they showed up the day before it snapped the nut off....now time to check the brake lines on the RTI (loading dock) at work

• im curious to your reviews...im thinking about the 2door windjammer mod myself...

Installing the trektop NX on my JKU was the worst experience I've ever had with my Jeep. I ended up taking it back to Quadratec to swap for a Super top stock replacement. I'm also curious how you like it Jerry. Maybe it was just the 4 door thing or they changed some things. Either way, I hope it works well for you.

• Installing the trektop NX on my JKU was the worst experience I've ever had with my Jeep. I ended up taking it back to Quadratec to swap for a Super top stock replacement. I'm also curious how you like it Jerry. Maybe it was just the 4 door thing or they changed some things. Either way, I hope it works well for you.

I ordered the supertop nx today from Quec with discount and got the black diamond for 660.00 done deal. They promised it was in Stock and would ship today so I am hoping since I sold hard top and am topless other than bikini top now.
    On other note I freaking LOVE my jeep. At 75 hands off wheel it goes perfect, no squeaks or anything now since front track bar replaced with JKs as well as Q disco from JkS. ...ok done but LOVE it...lol

• Installing the trektop NX on my JKU was the worst experience I've ever had with my Jeep. I ended up taking it back to Quadratec to swap for a Super top stock replacement. I'm also curious how you like it Jerry. Maybe it was just the 4 door thing or they changed some things. Either way, I hope it works well for you.

The JKU design was always a big source of complaints... Bestop says it's because it's supposed to be very tight, but I dunno. The 2 door design is supposed to be a lot easier. I'm gonna install it by myself, so I'll be sure to post up. Hoping I get it on Monday, but I might have missed the shipping cutoff because it still shows "in warehouse" in the order status.

Jerry / Whatevah

2020 Gladiator Mojave - 33" Falken mud tires, LoD side steps, Zroadz bed rack, Quadratec QRC winch bumper, Superwinch EPi 9.0, Kleinn on-board air, Kleinn air horns, lots of lights, Yaesu ham radio with GPS tracker.

• I ordered the supertop nx today from Quec with discount and got the black diamond for 660.00 done deal. They promised it was in Stock and would ship today so I am hoping since I sold hard top and am topless other than bikini top now.
    On other note I freaking LOVE my jeep. At 75 hands off wheel it goes perfect, no squeaks or anything now since front track bar replaced with JKs as well as Q disco from JkS. ...ok done but LOVE it...lol

That's the same top that I have on my rig, going on the third year with it, no problems it's a good top

• Saturday Aaron and I installed one piece axles, Sparten locker, and a Riddler Diff cover, on my CJ. While we were at it we rebuilt the drum breaks and lowered my rear bump stops. Not really much to show as far as pictures go, but Gaven stopped by and decided that my diff cover needed some art work before being installed. G2 kind of dropped the ball on my axles shafts and forgot to tap the threads for the lug studs on one of my axles shafts. Thankfully Aaron had a good quality tap and we got that taken care of rather quickly. So at this point the jeep is just about ready for this weekend. Need to wrap up my CB radio and some other lose ends. Also figure out where the hell my tent poles are!

So the current specs on the CJ are
    -1980 CJ7
    -t176 Trans
    -D300
    -d30 Milmarker hubs, Spartan locker
    -AMC 20 G2 alloy one piece axles, Spartan locker, Bad ass diff cover
    -33/12.50/15 goodyear MTR's
    -Spytertrax wheel spacers
    -Smittybuilt tube fenders
    Warn Rocker Guards
    -TJ rear flares, Tub cut to TJ wheel well opening
    -Mostly stock suspension, Rear leafs have an extra YJ main leaf added to the Pack to combat the extra weight of the tire carrier bumper and full spare, Rear has a 3/4" inch lift shackle, Front has 1/2" lift shackle.
    H4 headlight conversion
    In the process of wrapping up the Kilby OBA setup

So over all not bad, Im ready for some wheeling! :driving:

• Looking good Andy!

When a man lies, he murders some part of the world.  These are the pale deaths, which men miscall their lives.  All this I cannot bear to witness any longer.  Cannot the kingdom of salvation, take me home.

• I got the driving lights wired up. Wired the relay to activate off of the headlight low beam switch so they turn off when the high beams are activated. I adjusted them so that the beam sits just under my headlight beam. They still look bright to me though. What do y'all think?

Your life is made up of 2 dates and a dash... make the most of the dash!

• im curious to your reviews...im thinking about the 2door windjammer mod myself...

Got it on today, no issues at all. Posted a thread in Jeep Talk about it.

Jerry / Whatevah

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!