What have you done to your Jeep today?

• Responded to the mournful cry of the angry sparrows residing in my front driveshaft. Installed Spicer 5-1310X (solid) u-joints and a new centering ball. FYI, the only retailer in Kent County where you can buy Spicer u-joints is FleetPride in Camden.

[img width=1200 height=675]http://www.delawareja.com/gall…nloadItem&g2_itemId=47214[/img]

When engaged in conversation with a fool, be sure he is not similarly engaged.
    Chief, DEJA Grammar Police

• Finally stepped up to 35s. Didn't want to go to 12.5" wide tires, but couldn't pass up the deal I got. 315/70/17 MTZs on Quadratec Rubicon Xtreme wheels, actually lighter than I expected.

Jerry / Whatevah

2020 Gladiator Mojave - 33" Falken mud tires, LoD side steps, Zroadz bed rack, Quadratec QRC winch bumper, Superwinch EPi 9.0, Kleinn on-board air, Kleinn air horns, lots of lights, Yaesu ham radio with GPS tracker.

Gone- 2012 JK Rubicon with stuff. Long gone- Long-arm 2001 Cherokee with stuff.

• Finally stepped up to 35s. Didn't want to go to 12.5" wide tires, but couldn't pass up the deal I got. 315/70/17 MTZs on Quadratec Rubicon Xtreme wheels, actually lighter than I expected.

I like my MTZ's.

And.. "It's all about the girth". :)

I prefer shiny wheels, but like you said elsewhere, it's personal preference. :up:

• I like my MTZ's.

And.. "It's all about the girth". :)

I prefer shiny wheels, but like you said elsewhere, it's personal preference. :up:

Looks pretty awesome! I liked the silver rims as they matched the Jeep.

Yeah, I wanted either silver or the gunmetal gray, but the deal was for a mounted set of tires on the black wheels, so I didn't have a choice. They don't look that bad, though. The MTZ tires have always been good, they were a good tire when I was at Quadratec the first time and they're still getting good reviews. Of course, I wanted the Duratracs, but again... the deal I couldn't pass up. :)

Jerry / Whatevah

2020 Gladiator Mojave - 33" Falken mud tires, LoD side steps, Zroadz bed rack, Quadratec QRC winch bumper, Superwinch EPi 9.0, Kleinn on-board air, Kleinn air horns, lots of lights, Yaesu ham radio with GPS tracker.

• Picked 'em up last night!

On a side note, we made the required stop @ Cabelas. I have NEVER been in that store and not seen it crowded! I'd guess there were less than 100 people inside. This was around 6:30.. and the dang cafe' closed at 6!

Your life is made up of 2 dates and a dash... make the most of the dash!

• I stopped by that Cabela's once and they had a BBQ special in the cafeteria. WOW....win for me!

Those side steps look nice.

Member since 2000

Jeeps Owned'79 CJ5:

Specs-

- 258 I6

- '93 Cherokee fuel injection and HO head,

- bored 30 over

- with 4x4 cam

T18 tranny with granny low / Dana 18 t-case

Dana 44 front and back from late '70s Wagoneer, both locked and loaded with 4.88 gears

SOA on modified YJ springs with shackle reversa

Fiberglass tub with 6 point cage mounted to the frame

2015 Grand Cherokee Limited
    Spec-

Quadratec Floor mats

• Well I didn't do it but some asshat broke into my Jeep last night. This is the second time someone has come through the neighborhood recently and hit multiple cars. Probably someone's 14 year old kid with a drug problem since they pulled everything out of my center console and glovebox, they only took the change out of the ashtray and didn't take a Leatherman or a few other things that might have pawn shop value. First time in the 7 or 8 years I've had the Jeep that anyone broke in. I'm just happy they didn't cut windows or anything like that. I could care less about a couple dollars in dimes.

• Well I didn't do it but some asshat broke into my Jeep last night. This is the second time someone has come through the neighborhood recently and hit multiple cars. Probably someone's 14 year old kid with a drug problem since they pulled everything out of my center console and glovebox, they only took the change out of the ashtray and didn't take a Leatherman or a few other things that might have pawn shop value. First time in the 7 or 8 years I've had the Jeep that anyone broke in. I'm just happy they didn't cut windows or anything like that. I could care less about a couple dollars in dimes.

That sucks.

I'm guessing your doors were not locked?

Trade off either way I guess cuz like you said they could just cut the windows.

• I've dealt with people at Quadratec where the thief cut the windows without even trying the *unlocked* doors. Fwiw: http://www.quadratec.com/products/14104_XX_PG.htm

Jerry / Whatevah

• Hacked off more of my front bumper. Hopefully now I can get a nice stuff at full articulation, and not have the bumper prevent any movement of the tire.
    :doh:

~ JD
    * WARNING - The above post may contain trace elements of biting sarcasm. Those with known sensitivities should avoid staring directly at it.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!