Big Dogs Main Jambo - Sept 18-20

• I'd love to see a jk walk all over a TJ. Would be the highlight of the weekend, well kind of sort of.

I am in, but I am thinking of putting the rig up for sale while we are down there. We will see.

Government is the great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else.<br />-Frederic Bastiat

• A monster truck would be tits! So much fun, but the fun would only last like 15 minutes. 1. b/c it would break and 2. b/c you can only do so many donuts.

I would only sell for a decent price and it would be to build something else from the ground up.

Government is the great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else.<br />-Frederic Bastiat

• I'm still in, but meeting at Maryland House is about an hour out of my way. I know Big Dogs is near Winchester Va. but not the exact location. I'm leaving Thurs afternoon. Is anyone planning to cross the Bay bridge and run the Washington beltway to get to Winchester?

Randy

'88 YJ, 4" suspension, 2"body lift, 456 locked F & R, 35-12.50-15 BFG KM2s on Cragar Soft 8's
    &'03 KJ, 2"+ shackle lift, armor, BBs, 245-70-16 BFG A/T TAs

• I'm still in, but meeting at Maryland House is about an hour out of my way. I know Big Dogs is near Winchester Va. but not the exact location. I'm leaving Thurs afternoon. Is anyone planning to cross the Bay bridge and run the Washington beltway to get to Winchester?

Randy

Randy,
    I made a Caravan thread because this thread was getting cluttered and it looks like Ed might be heading over the Bay Bridge. :shrug:
    Check here: http://www.delawareja.com/forum/index.php?topic=26018.0

• John Hunt said if I send him a list of names, he will have all of our paperwork ready when we get there to expedite check in. I have a pretty good idea who is firm at this point but if you want me to add someone not posted here, PM me their name and John will have everything ready for us. It makes it a little quicker. :up:

This is who I have FIRM:

Solomi
    Altierior
    cj8
    Stafford with another Jeep?
    The Mistaken with Quantum73 riding.
    KnoxRents with a couple Jeeps
    Astape
    J-Man
    JeepSahara with another Jeep with him
    shorebird

Branden (B), are you still heading down?

• updated list:

Solomi
    Altierior with 2 other Jeeps
    cj8
    Stafford with another Jeep?
    The Mistaken with Quantum73 riding.
    KnoxRents with a couple Jeeps
    Astape
    J-Man
    JeepSahara with another Jeep with him
    shorebird

Branden (B) out

~ JD
    * WARNING - The above post may contain trace elements of biting sarcasm. Those with known sensitivities should avoid staring directly at it.

• I'll be there solo....unless it rains, of course (I kid, I kid) :innocent:

--Ian

• OK, since my last outing in July...I have installed a 5 speed transmission (used to be 4 speed (T-4 to T-5)), fixed the rear inner axle seal, tightened all and had to install 3 new ring bolts, and painted canvas doors from tan to black.

What is left to do?

Rebuild front bumped mounts, install rear shackles from Slimer, cosmetic welding on nerf bars and tune-up.

I WILL BE READY, but want to take medium/easy trails (experience issue).

• OK, since my last outing in July...I have installed a 5 speed transmission (used to be 4 speed (T-4 to T-5)), fixed the rear inner axle seal, tightened all and had to install 3 new ring bolts, and painted canvas doors from tan to black.

What is left to do?

Double check diff. drain plugs for tightness. ;D

• We'll Don, Jump150, is riding shotgun with me and I have friends, Gavan (formerly from DE) and Yeger, from NC coming up and camping with us.

Aaron

• my registration is in...

~ JD
    * WARNING - The above post may contain trace elements of biting sarcasm. Those with known sensitivities should avoid staring directly at it.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!