Wilmington's, 34th Annual, St. Patrick's Day Parade, March 14, 2009

• :wavey: :driving: :wavey: :rollsmile: :suspicious: :laughing: :wavey: :spinrhead: :shrug:
    We have been invited to the participate in the 34th annual parade on March 14.
    The parade will start at noon we will have to check in at 11:30 on king st.between 2nd and 3th streets at 11:30am. We will meet at Joe's Crab shack starting at 09:00 to decorate your Jeep. We will Depart Joe's Crab Shack at 11:15.
    Marching time is approximately 1-1/2 hours in the past we have been done around 3:00 to 3:30.

If you have any questions pertaining to weather on Saturday, please listen to WILM 1450 AM.

Let me know who will be attending. let me know what you will be driving and color.

Attending:
    Tugboat XJ Green Y
    Astape Comp Green ?
    CJ8 CJ8 White Y
    LW767 YJ White Y
    " " YJ Red ?
    " " TJ Yellow ?
    Deebo TJ Green Y
    Rstiles XJ Y

The Jeeps will be lined up in order starting with best decorated and so on down the line.
    :driving: :wavey: :spinrhead: :idiot: :innocent: :doh: :laughing: :argue:

If there is any Questions call me at 302-354-4130

• I'm going to try and bring down the comp Jeep, but I might be a little late in the mornig because I have drinking pland Fri. night.

Aaron

• I'll be there.

Member since 2000

Jeeps Owned'79 CJ5:

Specs-

- 258 I6

- '93 Cherokee fuel injection and HO head,

- bored 30 over

- with 4x4 cam

T18 tranny with granny low / Dana 18 t-case

Dana 44 front and back from late '70s Wagoneer, both locked and loaded with 4.88 gears

SOA on modified YJ springs with shackle reversa

Fiberglass tub with 6 point cage mounted to the frame

2015 Grand Cherokee Limited
    Spec-

Quadratec Floor mats

• Found out that I might not be able to make it this year. My son has a basketball tournament around that day. I'm not sure what exact day it's on yet.

Member since 2000

Jeeps Owned'79 CJ5:

Specs-

- 258 I6

- bored 30 over

- with 4x4 cam

Dana 44 front and back from late '70s Wagoneer, both locked and loaded with 4.88 gears

Spec-

Quadratec Floor mats

• if im not a member can i join in?

While it's preferred that all participants are members of the club, it's not required for this parade since we don't have a size limit (the other parades we ride in are limited to members only). Besides, Tugboat forgot to renew last year and this year, too and he's the DEJA contact for the parade. :)

Basically, just remember that you're representing the club by riding in our group. So don't do anything too stupid. ;D Well, just try to be not-as-stupid as the guys you see in front of the church at the end of the parade. hehe Hilarious, a bunch of drunks hooting and hollaring in front of a church.

Jerry / Whatevah

2020 Gladiator Mojave - 33" Falken mud tires, LoD side steps, Zroadz bed rack, Quadratec QRC winch bumper, Superwinch EPi 9.0, Kleinn on-board air, Kleinn air horns, lots of lights, Yaesu ham radio with GPS tracker.

Gone- 2012 JK Rubicon with stuff. Long gone- Long-arm 2001 Cherokee with stuff.

• I'm a maybe. i might not be able to attend. i think i might have to go to Dover on sat but i might be able to move that to Sunday. so i will let you know and my jeep is dark red
    How much decorations are all of you doing?

.,=======o00o<br />//__|__l__,\___\,___<br />l_---\__|__|---&#91;]lllllll&#91;] _<br />(o)_)____(o)_)--o-)_)__

• Not sure what I am doing yet, but Tugboat left me instructions. I will try to figure everthing out tomorrow.

Aaron

• Well, the boss just told me i have to work on Saturday.... I'm trying to get out, but its not looking good :-[.

• From the info Tugboat sent me it looks like we have to be in the staging area by 11:30, but as he said earlier we are going to meet in the parking lot of Joe's Crab Shack around 9:30-10 for decorations. I guess it is BYODecorations. I'll be stopping by Fultan Paper for a few things.

I'll see everyone on Sat morning.

Aaron

• I got a function with my son so I'm out.

Member since 2000

Jeeps Owned'79 CJ5:

Specs-

- 258 I6

- bored 30 over

- with 4x4 cam

Spec-

Quadratec Floor mats

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!