Meet & Greet - April 11

• Location? Vote only if attending. 18

1. Middletown (6) 33%
    2. New Castle (12) 67%

There won't be a meeting in April, but how about a Meet and Greet?

Location and times are TBD, but I was leaning toward Hooters on Rt 13 in New Castle around 2pm. We've been there before and their parking lot usually has plenty of room for us to park together. I'd prefer to goto Jakes but I don't know if their parking lot could handle a group. Any other suggestions?

Nothing too complex, just a bunch of Jeepers hanging out, checking out each others Jeeps, exchanging ideas while eating greasy food. :) The last meet and greet was in 2006. It'll be open to anybody with a Jeep or interested in 4wheeling.

Any thoughts or suggestions?

Jerry / Whatevah

2020 Gladiator Mojave - 33" Falken mud tires, LoD side steps, Zroadz bed rack, Quadratec QRC winch bumper, Superwinch EPi 9.0, Kleinn on-board air, Kleinn air horns, lots of lights, Yaesu ham radio with GPS tracker.

Gone- 2012 JK Rubicon with stuff. Long gone- Long-arm 2001 Cherokee with stuff.

Edited once, last by whatevah ().

• i would come out if it is up in NCC. BWW has the 40 cent wing night on Tuesdays. and Jake's does not have Beer!

.,=======o00o<br />//__|__l__,\___\,___<br />l_---\__|__|---&#91;]lllllll&#91;] _<br />(o)_)____(o)_)--o-)_)__

• BWW on Limestone Road doesn't have much parking but the one on Rt. 40 has the lot off to side in Sunset Station for additional parking. Stewarts on Rt. 40... It's right off Rt. 1, has the parking, most everyone has been there before... Hell, I pretty much live out of there during the week. P.S- I tried getting in last Thursday for the cheap wings and it was packed!

&quot;Gun control is like trying to reduce drunk driving by making it tougher for sober people to own cars.&quot;

• Watch out for those Beach people. :laughing:

I think it's a great idea Jerry but with camping two nights at RC for the comp/101 the following week, I don't know what Jeep related activities I'll be allowed to do the week before. If it happens, count me in as a definite maybe though.

• Remind me how that is a good thing ?
    If my Heep is done . I might make an appearance

I was at least trying to move it below the canal since most hte people interested were up there, I figured since the last meeting was above the canal we could attempt to have the Meet and Greet a little bit further south.

We can always have another further South at some point. Why don't you organize it - GUEST.

Doesn't matter what anyone decides no one is going to be happy. That's why the meetings are spread out all over the state now and not in Dover anymore.

• Why don't you organize it - GUEST.

::)

You need to relax and get over yourself .

I don't care where it is TBH . You said it was a good thing about it being a hike .
    I have made an appearance at a meeting upstate once so far and one other meet and greet up there .

You have a good day . :peace:

• You're not so perfect yourself.

I know and your not the only one to tell me . ;D
    I'm okay with that tho .

luv you jodie ;D

It's not a bad thing , the hike . If people are interested they will go .
    If my jeep is done , I should be there . Is that okay?? ...lol

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!