unofficial Meet & Greet - April 11th

• It's been a while (almost 3 years) since the last Meet & Greet, so how about another one? Nothing too complex, just a bunch of Jeepers hanging out, checking out each others Jeeps, exchanging ideas while eating greasy food. :)

Lets shoot for 2pm at the Hooters on Rt 13 in New Castle. Just look for the Jeeps and park with them. ;D Open to all Jeeps (2wd accepted!) and other 4x4 vehicles, too.

If it goes well, the "plan" is to try and hold events on months between the official DEJA club meetings. June is the next off-month, so a Meet & Greet at one of the beach towns or in Dover?

Jerry / Whatevah

2020 Gladiator Mojave - 33" Falken mud tires, LoD side steps, Zroadz bed rack, Quadratec QRC winch bumper, Superwinch EPi 9.0, Kleinn on-board air, Kleinn air horns, lots of lights, Yaesu ham radio with GPS tracker.

Gone- 2012 JK Rubicon with stuff. Long gone- Long-arm 2001 Cherokee with stuff.

Edited once, last by whatevah ().

• I'm hoping! :p

Jerry / Whatevah

2020 Gladiator Mojave - 33" Falken mud tires, LoD side steps, Zroadz bed rack, Quadratec QRC winch bumper, Superwinch EPi 9.0, Kleinn on-board air, Kleinn air horns, lots of lights, Yaesu ham radio with GPS tracker.

• w00t will be there... nothing like h00ters and dr00ling over...... Jeeps. c'mon now ya'll! :innocent: next one Dover would be grrreat =D

• bump! coming up this weekend.

Jerry / Whatevah

• Yes but my boys enjoy boobies and wouldn't just look, they'd be commenting as well!

me too!

and i always get slapped. hard.

~ JD
    * WARNING - The above post may contain trace elements of biting sarcasm. Those with known sensitivities should avoid staring directly at it.

• me too!

and i always get slapped. hard.

C'mon....this is NEW CASTLE! I've been there for hot rod meets and the cars get more attention than the girls!

I'm planning on making it.

Member since 2000

Jeeps Owned'79 CJ5:

Specs-

- 258 I6

- '93 Cherokee fuel injection and HO head,

- bored 30 over

- with 4x4 cam

T18 tranny with granny low / Dana 18 t-case

Dana 44 front and back from late '70s Wagoneer, both locked and loaded with 4.88 gears

SOA on modified YJ springs with shackle reversa

Fiberglass tub with 6 point cage mounted to the frame

2015 Grand Cherokee Limited
    Spec-

Quadratec Floor mats

• new castle has the classiest girls too, so their hooters must be impressive.

1997 TJ 4 banger 5 speed, 4.88's, detroit tru track in the front d30, RE 3.5,OME shocks, JKS 1.25" BL, 33" BFG A/T's, Llama bumpers tire carrier, Hi lift

• C'mon....this is NEW CASTLE! I've been there for hot rod meets and the cars get more attention than the girls!

wow, i can only speculate as to the reasons for this:

[li]the cars are so great that they are hotter than the hot girls [/li]
      [li]the girls aren't very hot [/li]
      [li]there is something *different* about the guys attending said events [/li]

~ JD
    * WARNING - The above post may contain trace elements of biting sarcasm. Those with known sensitivities should avoid staring directly at it.

• Last time I was in there the scenery wasn't to impressive. I have a close friend who works there. I'll see if she's working that day... Remember make sure it's someone's b-day so they all get embarassed.

"Gun control is like trying to reduce drunk driving by making it tougher for sober people to own cars."

• im going to try to be there.

and even if they are not the best women just to have a bunch walking around in those shorts is good enough for me. and if your not satisfied at the one on 13. the scene is good at the one on kirkwood highway.

oh p.s. the firewaters attached to the kirkwood one has i think 3$ or 2$ local beer on Thursdays for happy hour. that means dog fish head and some other great stuff also they have 50 different beers on tap. that means :rollsmile: :rolleyes: by 7pm.

.,=======o00o<br />//__|__l__,\___\,___<br />l_---\__|__|---&#91;]lllllll&#91;] _<br />(o)_)____(o)_)--o-)_)__

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!