DEJA Trail Ride: Big Dogs Main Jambo, Sept. 10, 11, 12

• Exactly. You thinking this is a bad deal somehow? :shrug:

nope wasnt thinking it was a bad deal at all, just trying to get things lined up finances wise with plannin to do this and crawl for the cure thats all and since i know people from DEJA have gone and the fee's on the big dogs site were confusing me i figured i would get a confirmation from those who have been!

• I'll be at the Sept event, but I cant make the Aug one. I cant wait to wheel with the giant Blazer again.

Aaron

• So far,
    B
    astape
    altierior
    shorebird
    Big Blue Blazer
    Staffford
    95wrangler4life
    Quantum73
    clendaniel
    2000sahara
    Jman

• so we wheel fri- sat- sun.... when are people plannin to head to Gore? Thursday or friday morning!

dont count me in yet B, im still really 50/50!

• You can put me on the list. I will be leaving Thursday afternoon from Elkton. Im not messing around this time.
    The bad news is I dont think my new super bad ass jeep will be ready. Im thinking the beater or old faithful. :hmm:

• Isn't Quadratec supposed to be advertising the hell out of this? There's nothing on their site.

That was the plan but word from the inside is that they pulled back from the tents/DJ/etc. because John wasn't as receptive to the idea as he should have been. Basically, Quad tried but Big Dogs boned them. They are going to send some raffle items as usual and I'm sure it will still be a big event.

• ... because John wasn't as receptive to the idea as he should have been. Basically, Quad tried but Big Dogs boned them.

i wonder why? :shrug:
    i'll ask john next time i talk with him.

~ JD
    * WARNING - The above post may contain trace elements of biting sarcasm. Those with known sensitivities should avoid staring directly at it.

• I may have missed it, but has anyone pre-registered yet? Last year I registered on Thurs afternoon, and made my trail choice on Fri a.m. and again on Sat a.m. I saw on the pre-reg form that they want a trail selection. Are we going to try to run as a club?

Randy

'88 YJ, 4" suspension, 2"body lift, 456 locked F & R, 35-12.50-15 BFG KM2s on Cragar Soft 8's
    &'03 KJ, 2"+ shackle lift, armor, BBs, 245-70-16 BFG A/T TAs

• ... and made my trail choice on Fri a.m. and again on Sat a.m.

that's pretty much what a lot of people do. the first year that i went, john hunt told me that the pre-selection of trails is essentially a tool for them to gauge participation for planning for trail guides. personally, i don't see how it helps them much, since so many people don't pre-register. i always pre-register, and i put 6-8-7 or 7-7-7 or some such, then i just decide what i feel like running at staging each morning.

~ JD
    * WARNING - The above post may contain trace elements of biting sarcasm. Those with known sensitivities should avoid staring directly at it.

Edited once, last by altierior ().

• Are we going to try to run as a club?

we did in the spring. we had our own trail guide. it was a blast.

~ JD

• That's what I'll do. Thanks.

Randy

'88 YJ, 4" suspension, 2"body lift, 456 locked F & R, 35-12.50-15 BFG KM2s on Cragar Soft 8's

• So I think this is the list so far...if others are going please post up.

B
    altierior
    shorebird
    Stafford
    clendaniel
    KnoxRents - I know you said you were out...man the hell up! :beer:
    95wrangler4life
    Big Blue Blazer
    astape
    2000sahara
    J-Man
    Anx1ous
    Solomi

We going for camp 2 as usual or 3? I don't care, someone make an executive decision. And if we stay at 2 do we want to move all the way down to the dead end or stay where we usually do?

Picked up a 3.5lb pork loin I'm going to fire up on the grill cajun style. :)

• yeah, ummm... i don't know if i'm in for this one.

~ JD

• Well I know the plan so far is my self and shorebird are leaving Thursday around noon from the Cecil Ctny area. We are planning on coming home Sunday morning. As far as where we are staying, Thats some one else descion. I dont know the area at all. First time making it down.

• All good, Branden. If anyone wants to hook up with us on the Rt 50 trail west just post up. Always room for one more. The camp site we trashed last year is ok with me. Can't wait!!!

Randy

• KnoxRents - I know you said you were out...man the hell up! :beer:

You have no idea how pissed I am. The Main Jambo has always been the best run of the year.
    And I'm sure as usual, you guys will send a bunch of texts rubbing it in. :upset: (Well, except Ian...he won't have service. :innocent:)

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!