** RCRocs Club Competition and Jeep 101 ** Saturday, April 9th & Sunday, April 10th

• Ill probibly be up to RC around 6ish Friday night. I can claim us a spot. Ill try to get us where we were last year. If that sounds good to everyone. Are we having a fire, I have some firewood I need to get rid of, if it will fit in the jeep. Its not a lot but its in the way.

Andy

• Looks like Michael and I will head up for this. Will call the Comfort Inn tomorrow for the Saturday night. Will be looking to do some fairly easy stuff on Sunday.

When engaged in conversation with a fool, be sure he is not similarly engaged.
    Chief, DEJA Grammar Police

• I plan to arrive at RC Friday around 6ish as well. Has anyone let Lynn know we will be camping?

As far as the Jeep 101 is concerned we have 16 on the list and I know several more that will be riding. We will establish the actual groups the morning of the ride based on who shows up and their capabilities.

Randy

'88 YJ, 4" suspension, 2"body lift, 456 locked F & R, 35-12.50-15 BFG KM2s on Cragar Soft 8's
    &'03 KJ, 2"+ shackle lift, armor, BBs, 245-70-16 BFG A/T TAs

• I'm probably leaving the Newark/Wilmington area around 6am saturday and camping at the comfort inn saturday night. If anyone wants to hook up and convoy up together let me know.

Will be heading to RC from the Lehigh Valley on I-78 Saturday morning, but I definitely would like to caravan back to Delaware after wheeling on Sunday.

When engaged in conversation with a fool, be sure he is not similarly engaged.
    Chief, DEJA Grammar Police

• Well for those of us that are camping, if I remember correctly last year we all kind of pitched in and brought food for Saturday night. I was thinking it would be cool to do that again. I was also planing on bringing some foods to cook for breakfast Saturday, and sunday morning. Maybe scrapple, egg, and cheese sandwiches, so If you want to get in on that, we can split up the food we need to bring.

Ready for some action,
    Andy

Now that we have the BMJA menu, any input on Andy's post?

Randy

'88 YJ, 4" suspension, 2"body lift, 456 locked F & R, 35-12.50-15 BFG KM2s on Cragar Soft 8's

• I don't have the cast iron pot, but I sure can come up with the Dogs and Beans!!! Maybe some "Tater" salad would fit right in.

Come to think of it I haven't heard from Dee lately. You gonna be there?

Randy

• I don't have the cast iron pot, but I sure can come up with the Dogs and Beans!!! Maybe some "Tater" salad would fit right in.

Come to think of it I haven't heard from Dee lately. You gonna be there?

Randy

I can get my hands on the cast iron pot. I went camping back in November and put the pot right on the cols. Man, it came out good.

• You get the pot and we'll find some kind of dead meat to throw in there !!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!